What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales of a Budtender

Status
Not open for further replies.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Try explaining what Rob Clarke has discovered that all drug cannabis is indica, narrow, or wide leaf. Cannabis saliva is hemp...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So work is good ....slowing a little cuz of croptober but still staying pretty steady. Its always fun to wait on people, I try to make it an enjoyable experience for them especally the first timers ....all the questions they ask and asking the right ones back.
I'm pretty sure most people think we get stoned all day, I wish we did it would make it a lot more enjoyable that's for sure :)
Yesterday I going out back to take a break and get some fresh air...there is a parking lot in the back of the shop and a little area to sit and chill for a minute....I see a van parked in the lot and this girl is just tweaking like crazy...yelling at the guy she was with as he is walking down the street....I run back inside and tell at George the security guy and we both go back outside and she is still doing her thing lol....George tells her to leave the property if she doesn't I'm calling the cops...she just gets more animated and moves closer, I'm thinking she is going to attack George, I mean she is screaming about what I couldn't really tell, something about masks making her sick lol ....I pretend to call the cops and her friend came back and they got it their vehicle and left ...it was a few minutes of craziness haha

This is my Friday and I think babba and I are going to start chopping the outdoor girls tomorrow..oh boy and it begins haha it's what we signed up for so it's all good ...
Peace and puffs to you all :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks BigD you have always been just a positive guy! Good to see you around :)

I haven’t posted many pictures of our products we sell, there are so many companies out there I don’t know how the ppl that order this stuff keep track...they show me some of the new stuff that is out there and it’s like amazon just endless lists...

What these pictures are from a rapper named Berner, I think I’ve talked about him before ...he has his own shops and sells his own brand of cannabis....all his shops are blue and white and really stand out when you drive by, we get a lot of requests for his stuff, I haven’t tried them myself but he has some certain strains he seems to keep around. London Pound Cake seems to be one he likes and lemonchello is another one....Gary Payton is another strain of his and Georgia pie....lots of celebs in the cannabis game

Getting cold around here, had a little dusting of snow last night...stay warm y’all and high of course :good:

EsterEssence

Veteran
Yeah it’s freezing here too. I love to smoke, vape, but eating, or drops just don’t agree with me. There are so many varieties of cannabis anymore it’s hard to keep track of it. I grew cannabis psydellica, I used a friends spent mushroom compost for my fertilizer...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Mrs B! :) I've been going to the dispensaries here in Boston a lot more lately. I'm really happy with the budtenders except at Apothca where they sell out of everything good in hours and try to push Deep Purple Punch that nobody wants. Thinking of getting Tangerine Haze in a few weeks. They have Ghost Train Haze too. Stay cool Mrs B!

Cuddles

Thanks BigD you have always been just a positive guy! Good to see you around :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2091486View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2091485View Image

I haven’t posted many pictures of our products we sell, there are so many companies out there I don’t know how the ppl that order this stuff keep track...they show me some of the new stuff that is out there and it’s like amazon just endless lists...

What these pictures are from a rapper named Berner, I think I’ve talked about him before ...he has his own shops and sells his own brand of cannabis....all his shops are blue and white and really stand out when you drive by, we get a lot of requests for his stuff, I haven’t tried them myself but he has some certain strains he seems to keep around. London Pound Cake seems to be one he likes and lemonchello is another one....Gary Payton is another strain of his and Georgia pie....lots of celebs in the cannabis game

Getting cold around here, had a little dusting of snow last night...stay warm y’all and high of course :good:

London Pound Cake, lemonchello... I´ve never come acreoss these, ever! I used to spend a lot of time on a site that what called something like cannagenetics ( the site was run by an aussie lady called Heather I believe, but I´m not sure...) is dead but I think there is another new site by that name.

I don´t believe I´ve ever come across strains by those names before.

Do you have any gist what they are? As in sativa, indica ...
do you know why thoe two strains are so popular ?

EsterEssence

Veteran
In Rob’s new book he tested plant dna and found that the drug cannabis is indica narrow or wide leaf. Cannabis saliva is hemp...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Took some pictures today....put in new wood flooring in a lot of the shop and the consumption lounge is getting worked on...you might be able to see some of it on the left of the one picture, TVs are up and the walls are getting finished.....won’t be able to use it for a while yet unfortunately:(

A new dispensary opened up across the street recently and tonight they were yelling at people coming into our shop that they should come and check them out....that’s pretty rude I would never do that, just don’t get it but the guy wasn’t having any of it hehe

Peace and puffs :dance013:

Cuddles

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2094851View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2094850View Image

Took some pictures today....put in new wood flooring in a lot of the shop and the consumption lounge is getting worked on...you might be able to see some of it on the left of the one picture, TVs are up and the walls are getting finished.....won’t be able to use it for a while yet unfortunately:(

A new dispensary opened up across the street recently and tonight they were yelling at people coming into our shop that they should come and check them out....that’s pretty rude I would never do that, just don’t get it but the guy wasn’t having any of it hehe

Peace and puffs :dance013:

Nice looking shop :) It looks spacious too or is the photo deceptive?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice looking shop :) It looks spacious too or is the photo deceptive?

No it’s huge cuddles, over 10,000 square feet, it used to be a furniture store so it had a lot of room and there is a downstairs that is just as big as the shop...I get my walking in when I work there lol
:tiphat:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am surprised nobody has tripped over the rug and taken out the card stand. Are those stoner greeting cards ?

Luckily no one has had any falls in the shop so far lol and yup those are cards for a bunch of different events.....
Those cases are from a jewelry store and there are keys for each little drawer or case, it’s pretty cool they really display the products nicely

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I took a few more pictures today to let you see more of the shop....the ones with construction going on is the consumption lounge,that’s not going to happen for a while but it’s going to take some time to finish.....the one picture with the box thing is going to be the counter where you will get what smoking device you want ....bong,peak not sure what else will be available but it’s not going to be till mid 2021 at the rate we are going on controlling this shit....my boss really has a way with decorating and making things happen ....I have watched over the years how she has a vision and it happens

Dont get me wrong I have some stuff that happens that irritate me a bit ...like the scheduling it takes a act of Congress to make a schedule....people go on vacation or ask for time off so it’s not easy to accommodate everyone but when it’s weeks that a schedule isn’t made makes it tough for all of us...I don’t know week to week what days I’m working or what shop ..it is what it I just roll with it for now ... my time is limited there for sure...oldest budtender in the county for sure lol

Have a great weekend my friends :huggg:

Cuddles

No it’s huge cuddles, over 10,000 square feet, it used to be a furniture store so it had a lot of room and there is a downstairs that is just as big as the shop...I get my walking in when I work there lol
:tiphat:

10,000 sq feet!! My god a workspace this size would be a wet dream come true to me!!

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2095064View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2095059View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2095063View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=2845&pictureid=2095060View Image

I took a few more pictures today to let you see more of the shop....the ones with construction going on is the consumption lounge,that’s not going to happen for a while but it’s going to take some time to finish.....the one picture with the box thing is going to be the counter where you will get what smoking device you want ....bong,peak not sure what else will be available but it’s not going to be till mid 2021 at the rate we are going on controlling this shit....my boss really has a way with decorating and making things happen ....I have watched over the years how she has a vision and it happens

Dont get me wrong I have some stuff that happens that irritate me a bit ...like the scheduling it takes a act of Congress to make a schedule....people go on vacation or ask for time off so it’s not easy to accommodate everyone but when it’s weeks that a schedule isn’t made makes it tough for all of us...I don’t know week to week what days I’m working or what shop ..it is what it I just roll with it for now ... my time is limited there for sure...oldest budtender in the county for sure lol

Have a great weekend my friends :huggg:

that your shop ombre .?

i iwhs you all the best to grand opening dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts