What's new

T5 Club... Show Us Your Stuff...

four20puppy

Pickem off. My girls go though nanner check almost every water. Since im a noob and still trying to see wjht grows well for me, i run fem and regular seeds. Even stable strains can toss nuts from stress and im new so I figure im more likely to cause stress I check. Plus I have seen siblings handle stress well in one case and not all all in another durring the same run i start checking a wekk into 12/12.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did some house cleaning and rearranging to resolve a few issues in the hydro portion of this grow. Decided to reposition my bulbs so their spectrums would better compliment each other, hopefully making blending spectrums smoother, more like the sun

View attachment 223965

captkody

well after a number of years i have decided to join a club. have t5 ordered. will post pics when i have them. safe growing to all.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Took down the 'grow booth'. Letting the kids get a real suntan!

I'm too cheap to pay the electric bill, even for the T5s. The cost of the new roof for the shed will be off-set by one run. So this year will be a break even on the cost,,, and next year will be Free... free.... freee! My Green House is tiny, 4.5' X 6.5'. But it Will grow my 3 plants each summer. Yeah... lol

I'll start buying electricity this winter again.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOT5 + Halo Drip/Spray Rings in Action

HOT5 + Halo Drip/Spray Rings in Action

Halo Rings have 3 rows of holes, presumably to provide wider coverage. They probably do for the 9" rings, but they failed to account for the ~ 1/2 diameter of the 6", so the inside row does not aim toward the center, as it should.

I will be adjusting the inside holes (every 3rd set) so that spray will aim at the center, where laterals can benefit. Too late for this grow (maybe) but be important for all future grows. :Edit: turns out the holes are too small some clogging, so I opened them all up

I am excited to begin my next grow with these

View attachment 225096 View attachment 225097 View attachment 225098 View attachment 225099

Last edited:
I

icon

just got this 2ft 4 bulb t5 by hydrofarm to add with my maxlume 2ft 8bulb system i like the hydrofarm better its better made,hydrofarm has hooks instead of the metal wiring & the reflector is mirrored & obviously brighter then the maxlume reflector. im running 6500k & 5400k bulbs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSteely

Almost Ready !

Almost Ready !

ZZ I have the tent set up and ready. It's a SecretJardinDR240W. 4x8x7. Older model than thier newest but seems sturdy enough for 16x4in T5s My grow should start shortly after the first. If I can post pics from my phone I will.
I just need some cuts now.
You guys are rocking the T5 club. Kudos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 13

ZZTops

Veteran
That's a Big One, Sweet...!

How are you going to run it, all veg then all bloom or divide the tent up into two sections for a veg on one side and a bloom on the other...?

jede3

Well, my second harvest came down at day 53, and dry weight came out to right at 5 ounces. Not too shabby. I don't have my camera at the moment, I'll get some bud pics uploaded later.

I've now started my third grow. I'm doing a scrog this time with just two plants, one Hashplant and one Alien OG. And for some reason I am now having some major heat issues. With the ambient temp in my house around 65 degrees, temps in my tent never got above 78. Now my ambient temperature is about 70 degrees, and temps in my tent are sometimes hitting above 90 degrees.

Nothing in my setup has changed, other than new plants. Would a 5 degree change in ambient room temp be enough to sway temps in my tent by 12 - 15 degrees? Something isn't making sense.

Latest posts

Latest posts