What's new

T5 Club... Show Us Your Stuff...

SirSteely

Looking good PF...

I've thought of trying the 11 hour change in the last week thing but never got around to it...

Anyone else cut back to 11 hours in the last week or so...?

ZZ I reduced flowering time from 12/12 to 10/14 during my grow.I decreased it in 15 minute intervals the same time weekly starting on the end of the first week of flower. I dont have anything to judge it against, but I might do it again next grow anyway.Some of the nuggs I harvested are extremely dense and hard and break up nicely.My harvest still in cure.I will drop pics in a couple of weeks when cure is more complete.

S

spiritual uk

I think i have finally finished my cab.One week of growth ,then i will start to flower.I will decrease an hour a day ,rather than one big jump to 12 hours,to try slow down stretch as i have limited room.

peace

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 12

ZZTops

Veteran
Thanks Guys and Looking good Everyone...

Might give it a try but I'm in KISS Mode so probably not...lol

Was going to shut down for the summer but have to make an emergency AK-47 run for my day meds. Will pop some photos when i have something to look at...

:tiphat:

K

kupt

just bought my first 6 lamp T5HO fixture today and noticed this thread. I have read to page 11 and am impressed! This is my first grow. 4 plants in a 2X4X8' closet. Hoping this thread helps me out!

Quick Question. What kind of temps are you guys seeing? Right now I am at 75* room temp and 80.5* at soil level. This spot on?

eddie.saw

Man, I'm loving this thread, it's really impressive to see what some of you guys are doing with T5s, it's amazing.

So much in fact that in my recent contemplating of how i'm going to set up my own head stash grow i'm really leaning towards a t5 set up.

So i found this fixture on home depots site. ViaVolt 2 ft. 4-Bulb T5 High Output Copper Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture (Idk the rule of posting links but heres the product number nternet # 202985194)

How well do you think this would work with a mixed spectrum in a small scrog for personal use, could i expect, with a long veg, to see 2oz per pull?

Thanks in advance for and replys. I'll be lurking in the back pages somewhere :joint:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
just bought my first 6 lamp T5HO fixture today and noticed this thread. I have read to page 11 and am impressed! This is my first grow. 4 plants in a 2X4X8' closet. Hoping this thread helps me out!

Quick Question. What kind of temps are you guys seeing? Right now I am at 75* room temp and 80.5* at soil level. This spot on?

Temps sound normal... How much air flow you have going?

I ran 2 plants under mine and the pattern was full (scrog'd). You might want to consider the 8 tube fixture instead of the 6. The 8 tube will have 25% more lumens. 6 tube will grow something, but may not be as happy as with the 8. Takes longer too.

I've been wondering what would happen if you put an 8 tube on a 'mover'. How much the potency, time in bloom, etc would change. It'll be interesting to note what the results with the 6 tube are. Hell, might be just fine.

By the way,.. what are the actual measurements of the light?

One other reason for the 8 tube, is the 2 switches, so you can run 4 or 8 tubes, as needed for growing/vegging. The 8 tube unit is, from what i've seen and heard, the sweet spot.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Man, I'm loving this thread, it's really impressive to see what some of you guys are doing with T5s, it's amazing.

So much in fact that in my recent contemplating of how i'm going to set up my own head stash grow i'm really leaning towards a t5 set up.

So i found this fixture on home depots site. ViaVolt 2 ft. 4-Bulb T5 High Output Copper Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture (Idk the rule of posting links but heres the product number nternet # 202985194)

How well do you think this would work with a mixed spectrum in a small scrog for personal use, could i expect, with a long veg, to see 2oz per pull?

Thanks in advance for and replys. I'll be lurking in the back pages somewhere :joint:

From what I've seen and heard, you should be happy, if you're only expecting 2oz. ONE plant probably, unless you're growing a really compact strain.

'Overgrown' could be applicable if you're not Really careful. :laughing::laughing:

I think one of ZZ's pics is of one plant under a 2'x4' ..... and there's not much wasted space. earlier in this thread.

I tried 3 and ended up giving the 3rd one away. :bump:

Scan the pics in the thread, in bloom you run out of room really fast.

K

kupt

Temps sound normal... How much air flow you have going?

I ran 2 plants under mine and the pattern was full (scrog'd). You might want to consider the 8 tube fixture instead of the 6. The 8 tube will have 25% more lumens. 6 tube will grow something, but may not be as happy as with the 8. Takes longer too.

I've been wondering what would happen if you put an 8 tube on a 'mover'. How much the potency, time in bloom, etc would change. It'll be interesting to note what the results with the 6 tube are. Hell, might be just fine.

By the way,.. what are the actual measurements of the light?

One other reason for the 8 tube, is the 2 switches, so you can run 4 or 8 tubes, as needed for growing/vegging. The 8 tube unit is, from what i've seen and heard, the sweet spot.

well got home today and it was 88.* under the lamps. and 80* in the room. Going to have to rework the setup. I have 2 10"x4" Floor vent mounted at the bottom and a 4" 90CFM fan sucking at the top of the room plus a small 8" fan on high blowing horizontal across the lamps. I will have to tweek it this weekend. Might lower the exhaust down to the hood of the fixture. My girls have exploded though They are loving the T5's.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
well got home today and it was 88.* under the lamps. and 80* in the room. Going to have to rework the setup. I have 2 10"x4" Floor vent mounted at the bottom and a 4" 90CFM fan sucking at the top of the room plus a small 8" fan on high blowing horizontal across the lamps. I will have to tweek it this weekend. Might lower the exhaust down to the hood of the fixture. My girls have exploded though They are loving the T5's.

I always keep a piece of 2x4 on the front edge of the light, so it tilts about 2"s. Seems to help the 'flow' of the heat. They do make a bit of it, but you need to get the light down within 2-3"s to get the full intensity.

Raho

Veteran
I want to contribute to this great thread :tiphat:

Ohaze SCROG.
One selected female in a 3 gallon pot
Perl/Verm 50/50
Drain to waste, GH 3 part
8 tubes running in a 12 tube BadBoy T5.
Harvested at 100 days.
This pic is day 56.

I pulled over a pound of bud with this single plant.
:dance013:

Attachments

• P1150942-001.jpg
    P1150942-001.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 13