What's new

T*Haze x Skunk#1/Sam the Skunkman

G

i have heard that a lot .i grow kalimist all the time and its good right after drying .but give it a cure and it doubles in power. i think most pure or leaning sativas are better with a cure .the only thing is the look of the bud gets brown and losses its luster .but i am not after looks i am after the ultimate high that last.i have been giving away and smoking my sourdog
but thats over .you realy need a good supply. so you do not have to hunger for the smoke .
like the old win commercial says. i will smoke no bud before its time.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Hey guys! Super nice pics of the othsk! :kewlpics::kewlpics:

nice colors too and some... I didnt get the colors... I am having a bunch of bananas in the last weeks here tho...:nono: but its kinda to be expected with the thai. Thought i would share some pics. The first one is a bit older the other 2 are more recent

picture.php

View image in gallery

looks so tasty i just had to put one bean in a paper towel just now..for the summer..great work Wayzer

peace
Chefboy

1000ARMSofKALI

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i love thunk, those incense flavours yummy:yummy: but i can say you my sleep get worse and worse:bashhead:

i like this thread very superior sativas these Sam the Skunkman´s hazes, all thanks to him...

kali

1000ARMSofKALI

Hi DG, wish you good luck, that purple pheno is really fantastic joy to smoke, such deep dense heady high, no tolerance ans sooo delicious...

green pheno i got is more about activity, motivation and is very energetic bit racy, you feel it only in your face and eyes and brain...:smoker::smoker::smoker::ying:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

ElRubio

Veteran
OOoouhh!!

thats purple feno look like killer and tasty, how many days to harvest it?...

Congrats to everyone for the pics, and thx for share.

goodvibes!!

1000ARMSofKALI

hi el rubio, 12_13 weeks from clone i assume, i like this thread a lot, hope some people grow thunks and post them here, im smoking now bho of that purple pheno, and i say you its terrific high, and the most tasty bho i tried, it smells like rose aspirin, and when burnin it tastes like rose inscense pepper oil ahhhhhhh

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

1000ARMSofKALI

"To be honest the purple Hazes were maybe stronger but not as clear or as up and high. I liked the lime greens with maybe a bit of Thai blood. I do remember a med dark purp Haze that tasted just like root beer, amazing..."

Sam Skunkman

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Well, after reading through this thread and seeing some of these really nice outdoor thunks, I'm almost ashamed to post. I didn't get in on the free-b's, I actually had to order a pack. Out of the five seeds I started, I got two males and one female. They took forever to germ and did best when I put them right into dirt. They didn't like the paper towel method, apparently.

The males are outside and I kept the female in the tent. It's been flowering now for 11 weeks. I turned the light down to 10/14 to hasten the finish on these. Not many nanners (so far) and it's got a light tropical smell to it. I think I got some seeds on it from the nanners I missed.

Attachments

• IMG_1196.JPG
    IMG_1196.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1197.JPG
    IMG_1197.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 18

gkn

beautifull sativa shots! that resin piece almost looks like argentinian dulce de leche! delicious!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I really like some of the plants here, I can smell them from the pictures, or my memory.
The reason there is a few nanners on a few plants is because the mother Thai/Haze just won't express nanners with most stress and because of this it can be hard to pick out a true female for seed making. That said I kept the female Thai/Haze because it was so yummy, and the progeny threw out a few purple Haze as well. I love it and am glad to see so many others enjoy it also.
All the best.
-SamS

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Mine sadly got a a proper thrashing outside from mad winds and torrential rains, had to chop her 10 days ago as she was struggling to finish and another storm was arriving...

Strong trippy high, 4 hrs I was caned on a J the other day :xmasnut:

picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Nice to see that the Thunk aint all that bad...good job guys! That purp thunk looks awesome 1000AOK...
Chaos...she looks very frosty...any closeups?

Stay Safe

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
One of the strongest kind i smoked, all my friends told me that too...
here she is outdoor grow 2K9 from a 13 years old mother...

picture.php

stinky sticky fatty hazy skunky buds...........:tree:

bigherb

Veteran
LAMBS-BREAD

beautiful lady

id love to see a smoke report

im very interested in both sams haze crosses but undecided which i want more ,it seems thunk has common incense traits that i very much desire

1luvbigherb

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
LAMBS-BREAD

beautiful lady

id love to see a smoke report

im very interested in both sams haze crosses but undecided which i want more ,it seems thunk has common incense traits that i very much desire

1luvbigherb

Thanks BH ....im not too good for reports but i will try my best
taste:
lever
picture.php

fresh humus soil

picture.php

and skunk....

picture.php

...and here is for the high:

picture.php

picture.php

don't know if that can really explain something but to me this is it....she's a must have......

peace

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Nice to see that the Thunk aint all that bad...good job guys! That purp thunk looks awesome 1000AOK...
Chaos...she looks very frosty...any closeups?

Stay Safe

Amazing stuff from 1000AoK, just what I was hoping for, but failed to quite get to, excellent smoke nevertheless.

This is the best closeup I have of her alive, excuse the quality, wind, crap photographer etc.

picture.php

howdy,
not to sound like a dink but I thought the idea behind the freebies was to past them on to others that may not being growin to get others growin (karma thing) .anyhow I gave my freebies to a none grower friend (now she is growing) I am proud to say she ended up with 3 out of 4 that sprouted are females.spread the seed get everyone growing then there will be need for beaster growers of crap weed. stop the spread of shit weed, give a friend some beans.
be cool & shine on
bio
I was gifted 5 of these beans, germ'd 3 and two popped. Of the two there was one of each, so I killed the male and took a cut of the female before putting her into flower. She's been in flower now for 3 weeks and is about 2' tall. I will put the clone into flower next week. Should be interesting...