What's new

T*Haze x Skunk#1/Sam the Skunkman

Old School Thai Haze X Skunk #1

Old School Thai Haze X Skunk #1

Hello all. I have been so impressed with these plants along with the Original Haze X Skunk #1 strain. I have gotten these beans as freebies and have started them off and then passed them on to others. The brief time I cared for these beautiful plants I was very mesmerized by the slim sativa leaves and the pale green colours they showed. I have since purchased both these strains and have managed to keep some Thai seeds and will attempt to grow some to completion. Respect to Sam the Skunkman on his creations and his work we may reap the rewards from. Cheers.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Not sure how i managed to miss this thread.........
You and me both. Cut my DWC-ScrOG teeth on these. I let her up too soon and keeping her under the lamp was a true battle. Pic 2 is a hanging shot upside down; PVC frame is 29" long. Just over 4 oz water cured. Mine started with a musty smell that turned to rotten fruit at the end.

Too mellow for my needs but, lack of couch lock alone makes it FAR better than anything I can buy around here. Still looking for something road runner racy, super paranoid. That's the stuff that makes me giggley productive.

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
I wounder if i crossed my t*hazexsk#1 to my c99 what would the outcome be .would it shorten the flowering time down.and do you think ther would be some killer phenos in the mix.

I,m Busy with a WW X OTHS#1

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98526

We hoping for plant that gives Thia/skunk taste and high ,
but packs thrichs like a WW
and a shorter flower time would be a bonus too

BTW....how would u guys describe the taste...???
kind of a sandlewood,incence,fruity cinnamon ...??

1000ARMSofKALI

35732thsk5.JPG

35732thskmale.JPG

35732green_thsk.JPG

peace

G

does most thunk plants turn colors .i have 2 packs and what i have seen i will work one in to my rotation this fall.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I had minor purpleing of stems but, many seemed to think it was more related to CMH lamps than genetics.

1000ARMSofKALI

yes Ulysses, i did a lot of F2 here are more balls pics for you

picture.php

picture.php

peace

1000ARMSofKALI

hey gyus i grew her in hoophouse, this is great strain for this enviroment,i got two females, one was totally dark purple and one strictly green and we got low temps in night and thy flowered till mid Nov. at 50N, i forced them to flower in the end of July.. dont know if CMH is closer to the sun than HPS, dont know that hypothesis but i think its genetic its in that thai part, so look for those thai inscence pepper rose grapes

by the way great chunky thunks Wayzer:yes:

here are colas from both phenotypes
picture.php

and here that green no sign of purple thunk
picture.php

peace

Wayzer

Thanks 1000Arms!
Yours are very beautiful too! I like the colorful one... I had very cold night temps at one point and she didnt even show signs of color change...... she is ultra green, smells very fruity and sour.... its a very appealing smell to me! i cant wait to try her. im cutting her down tomorrow i believe............... Shes SO not done tho. i'll see what she looks like after some darkness time.

Hows the smoke on urs 1000armsofkali??? Racy? is there a difference between the green and purple one?

1000ARMSofKALI

hi Wayzer, smoke gives me very heady, cerebral high, its creeper high, its building and building i like this a lot, but its not one hit wonder by no mean and i grew them from seed, so from clone it can be better, old school high, little racy at beggining but always puts smile on my face, not really trippy no visuals but i also smoked bit clearer heady sativa, green pheno seems to me like it hits you more immediately and purple is building longer, purple is something special and in this point i must agree with Sam the Skunkman, that smoking ganja is not so much about quantity of thc, but quality of high depends a lot on terpenoid profile and i would say that purple pheno is richier in flavours...

i cant agree with guys which say thunk doesnt smoke well, i think its very qualitywise high, maybe they smoke too much of hardcore indica hybs, if you want to get really wasted this is not good instrument for it, unless you smoke big big quantity of it

picture.php

picture.php

peace

G

man i have 2 packs of sam thunk seeds and i cant waight to grow this out. i want to do a cross if i get a male. make f2 thunk and maybe crossing thunk to a kalimist,chronic,cali-o,ak47, silver pearl, sourdog,or rez double strawberry diesel. i might just go with a really orange pheno of cali-o.

luciano28

DW,

Thunk X Kali Mist would be an awesome sativa hybrid IMO

Wayzer and 1000Arms, beautiful Haze buds you guys have, very nice. I love the leaf structure of the Thunks and all Hazes for that matter, they look almost elegant, maybe regal is the word Im lookin for...

1000ARMSofKALI

hi Wayzer great looking buds you got there, great work with thunk:headbange

picture.php

i must say you that from my experience these buds need 3monts of proper curing at least if you want smoke some quality, thats why you shouldnt judge it now, long curing is specifics of many strains, some strains are cured after month, this genetic not, but its just my opinion...

those buds look silver, shiny trichs there yummy

kali