What's new

T*Haze x Skunk#1/Sam the Skunkman

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks. Those seeds are Thunk F2's. I have kept the male around to try him on some of my other cuttings. As soon as my plant numbers get down I will pop some of these F2's.

G

Guest 18340

This was my thai/hazexskunk when i transplanted her outdoors in April. she was a month old then

Here she is 2 months in the backyard. Thats my friend, hes' 5'11 and barely reaches the top of her.

Grizz

Veteran
damn Im almost 60 now. I don't know if I will live long enough to flower the thunk.

kaochiu

Veteran
I've got my freebies too, put 3 to germinate and got 3 females, no bad. For the one in the photo i digged a big hole and stuck it there, sky's the limit for all i care. Feeding on horse shit and little else so far, but looking fine at 6-7ft. Been there for 3-4 weeks, although it was close to 3 ft when i've transplanted.
Still about 8 more weeks of vegging, if hopefully it starts flowering in august as it should be, to have a biggish plant. It's a strong plant, here in the south of Andalusia i think is adapting nicely, so far. Then again, everyone does. Good luck with all those thunkers.
Also, does anyone knows if Sam the Skunkman talks about it somewhere? I'd like to read from himself how he developed it, or what did he expected or anything. I've been told by the way i've started them (2weeks at 18/6, 1 week at 12/12, and then outdoors in late spring south of Spain) they answer far too tame for a wild sativa, yet the looks leave no doubt. I'm in no hurry, as here can grow into december, but will that be enough? A friend tried some Corinto in april and chopped it in january when bad weather came, still unfinished he says, sativas doesn't care much about light he said too. He predicted a long, long flowering. Speak to us, Don Samuel, we're all ears.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bumpin Thunk

Bumpin Thunk

She looked swollen and done so I chopped the top bud. Now I need to keep my groin grabbers off of it to allow a nice cure. The plant was four feet tall in a one gallon bag.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Freebie Thunk @ 5 wks

42896Photo_072508_001-thumb.JPG
42896Photo_072508_008.JPG

Murphy

THunk Chopped at 160 days

THunk Chopped at 160 days

It's been chopped on for a while now, I left the 2 largest buds, here they are at 160 days. It took a beating, I'm no dirt farmer but I kept it alive for 5 months +.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure how i managed to miss this thread.........

Mine turned into a seed run with some good results and the Thunk F2,s are viable though they look immature and pale compared to the Bog that came off the same plant.

More fun than most i pay for and the remains of the plant were a fine smoke too.

The Thunk X Bogglegum should have some oddball plants and hopefully some will inherit the peppery taste the Bog male gives to a quarter or so of the seed produced in its crosses.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=89506

I

ihave2kittens

HAHAHAHAHAH~~~ I GOT ALLLLLL OF YOU .....

SAM THE SKUNKMAN GAVE ME 6 BEANS IN HIS FREEBIE PACK!!!!!

germ'd 1 and GOT 5 more to go!

Regginata

Here are some pics of my Thunk 16 days into flower

The last pics is my Thunk and snowdog side by side for comparison. My thunk has already shown preflowers and its a fremale. :jump: :joint:

Purkle

We got anybody with some more shots of her in full flower bout to harvest? What does she smell like in the end? Citrus pinesol? Thanks for any help!! Great job!

KeyStoned

are they still handing these out as freebies, i have a 5 pack and wanna wait till i can get a diff freebie to order dont have the time right now to flower her

whodair

Veteran
i flowered my sammy from clone. shes a small bush, w tons of buds and crystals. right now shes turning purple. the buds are not real dense (sativa), so the yield doesn't look huge. my bro crossed the male to a sensi NL female

enjoy!

the Rock

just smoked some of this for the first time=this shit is crazy i have not experienced anything like this since I was in junior high school>it was like the first time getting stoned=i got so stoned it was like a bad dream i could not wake up from(but i liked it)

I gave my T haze to a friend to finish outdoors as it got too big for indoor he got over a half LB of this stuff/ now i am gonna have to pop some of these for myself and go straight to 12/12
i am usually an indica smoker butt this is the strongest best weed ever=reminds me of thai sticks from the 70s

biz

here is my haze thats got about 5 more weeks to finish up or so; took off a whole limb just for clones off this one plant 2..... fakin huge :D
biz-albums-sam-skunkman-s-original-thai-haze-x-skunk-1-picture40102-starting-fill-out-nicely-now.jpg

1000ARMSofKALI

great thunks everybody:headbange

heres mine thunk green pheno
35732thsk7.JPG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

purple pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php