What's new

T*Haze x Skunk#1/Sam the Skunkman

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The female preflower can sometimes fool you into thinking it is a male early on, but whenever there is a bunch, or a cluster as in that shot, it is male.

T

twisztdauthorit

The female preflower can sometimes fool you into thinking it is a male early on, but whenever there is a bunch, or a cluster as in that shot, it is male.

The cluster is what threw me off. Ill hold on to it a bit longer just in case but a sad day it is!

Thank you for the help fellas

Thunk 75/12

Thunk 75/12

Hi guys , 1kArmsOfKali told me to post some of my pics here , im not good photographer and also ameteur grower :) anyways - one pics is more then thousand words :)
75. day of flowering

ElRubio

Veteran
hey Kali, it seems you did a very good work with those thunk f2... hehe...looks a killer herb!!
congrats to all, very nice thread.

Thank you mates!

Khyber13

Skunk Haze

Skunk Haze

Here is a Picture of My Sam the Skunkman Haze. I waited for the last seed that Germed ( Haze Dominant ). The seeds took a long time to hatch open. Great Speedy smoke tho.

Attachments

• DSC06797.JPG
    DSC06797.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 15

chizzleonetime

Here is a Picture of My Sam the Skunkman Haze. I waited for the last seed that Germed ( Haze Dominant ). The seeds took a long time to hatch open. Great Speedy smoke tho.
how do you base that ? thats one of the most stupid things i have ever heard !
dude your beans pop depending on how vigorous and old the seed is and how hard the shell is nothing to with it being hazey because the seed took a while to pop lmao , i have popped a 1000plus seeds (i love my outdoor gardening) and never noticed hazey seeds take longer to pop

the Rock

great pics guys....my thunk is ready to harvest after about 15 weeks ,this plants took alot of patience but well worth it AWESOME smoke
made some seeds crossed one with white rhino ,the other with GDP just a few of the lower branches but its putting out tons of seeds
my thunk is purple also, looks identical to some of yours pictures
thanks SAM for these killer seeds=some of the strongest weed ive ever smoked