What's new

T*Haze x Skunk#1/Sam the Skunkman

B

berryhill

Just received these beans recently, and was hoping someone could tell me what the (T*) is in this strain? I can only assume its Thai? If in fact it is Thai, which Thai is it? Its quite clear, IMO, that Sam the Skunkman is perhaps the best breeder in our time. Would sincerely appreciate any information on this strain, if you would. B.H.

monkey5

Veteran
pm sam

pm sam

berryhill, best place to get that answer...."which thai is is " would be a question to sam himself in a pm ....like: sam, what was the thai like ,taste,high,or any questions you may have...to sam... im sure the thai was a killer selection !!!! let me know what you find out !!! monkey5

I think the real question is how many people actually get these seeds to sprout, seems like[from the seeds i was sent] that they are immature and old.
and with only 5 to play with, it'll be interesting to see what becomes of them IMHO.

Peace

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know about the T*HazexSkunk#1 yet. I did have some success germinating the DurbanxSkunk#1, they seemed to like the warmth of the sun.Some sprouted outdoors, none sprouted indoors. So maybe give them a warm place to sprout.

youngbuck1986

yea my freebies i got were durban crossed by sk#1 and they didnt germ too well they all cracked and the tap root came out a lil bit but then they all just stopped growing. i was bummed as hell cause i was really lookin forward to them

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Organic Hydro said:
I think the real question is how many people actually get these seeds to sprout, seems like[from the seeds i was sent] that they are immature and old.
and with only 5 to play with, it'll be interesting to see what becomes of them IMHO.

Peace

I have 5 of them attempting to germinate as we speak, so we'll see.

B

berryhill

monkey5, good to see you man. Thanks for the advice and your time man, I may just pm him. So, its Thai after all.....thats great to hear, always a special treat.

Organic Hydro, sorry to hear about germ problems.....its one of those things that happens to us unfortunately. I feel like all the stars and shit are inline with the karma to make these do what they will naturaly do. :headbange

Lean green.....roger that my friend!

ThirdEye......I see why the celestial eye is appropriate for you man. Good lookin out big time, very thorough my friend......peace to you and yours.

youngbuck, that undoubtedly sucks! I feel you my friend.....with the anticipation pumping to discover nada! Bless the next batch of youngbucks beans Master! :canabis:

Vash....whats happening man.....are you intending to post the grow if all fairs well? Naturaly, I would be very interested in your progress man. Blessings to your grow my friend and thanks to all of you for your time and assisst.

berryhill said:
Organic Hydro, sorry to hear about germ problems.....its one of those things that happens to us unfortunately. I feel like all the stars and shit are inline with the karma to make these do what they will naturaly do. :headbange

I haven't tried germing them yet, i just got them today lol, i was just saying that the beans look quite small and immature, looks like 2 of them might be worth a try, the other 3, well i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Peace

Z

zoolander

I got 15 so far for freebies all nice and dark but small look like c99 seeds

the Rock

I got 4 of 5 to germ =3 males ,1 female ,thing is growing like a weed 5ft tall second week 12/12 and I just got 5 more in the mail

G

grapepunched

wow, i've got 8 of these that look perfect and i threw 2 of the premature cracked ones away... maybe i'll try some out...

-gp

B

berryhill

The freebies came from the bay along with the order of Shantis Masterkush x Skunk limited offer. Received 5 beans of Sam the Skunkmans ThaiHaze x Skunk#1, but they really don't look that small and appear to be healthy.

timmy thc

i am germinating 2 of these with my cc, jc2, and high end, hoping for some luck i got some durban earlier this year that didn't pop

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quote from berryhill

Vash....whats happening man.....are you intending to post the grow if all fairs well? Naturaly, I would be very interested in your progress man. Blessings to your grow my friend and thanks to all of you for your time and assisst.

I hadn't planned to post the progress (or lack of) of the ThaiHazexSkunk#1 but since there seems to be an interest at this point, i will give the necessary updates with pictures if you like. No problem there. I agree it's smart to stay in contact with folks growing the same genetics as you are in an effort to curtail any possible problems that may arise.
Oh yeah,berryhill, thanks for your blessings. I just may need them with this strain. I'll definitely keep you informed.

G

I just got 5 Thai Haze X Skunk #1 today. They all look really dark and mature except 1 looks like it has a crack in it. Probably wont get to grow them anyways unless I buy a really tall greenhouse, my current indoor grow area can only handle a finished height of maybe 4ft max, and that is iffy and would require some modification as far as where the light hangs from.

Anyone know what type of high it gives, amount of stretch, and flowering time?

B

Bubble Puppy

Hey Berry

your signature ,i got that damn song running through my head now ,not to be a dork ..but the lines are a bit typoed its "My python boot is too tight ,i couldn't get it off last nite ,a week went by ,now its july ,took off the other day ,and my girlfriend cried ,you got stinkfoot ...lol ..ahh hell ill go put it on ..

geoponic

popped one of these 4 weeks or so ago, put it in 12/12 after 10 days. just confirmed it as a male today and killed it :\, 16 days into 12/12. kind of a relief though cause it was getting too stretchy...