What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Hizzaze

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
huh , day 44 you say , thats perfect for a first time haze grower ;) dont forget its the queen of all strains , with ~ the longest fl period and sometimes really picky :tongue: - try to lower the nutes from day 50 every 7 days about 50% - stopping with day 65 , and chopping @ 75 -

side note : the first pic is showing only NL5/Haze pheno´s (markable on the broom like bud form ) , you can think on harvesting a plant , when ~ 60-75 % of her pistils/stigmas (hairs) are wilted ..., be sure she´s flushed for a min of 7 days or you will end up with a harsh and sharp flavor whích is not very comfortable [ be carefull , the hairs turn brown before/whilst wilting , wait untill its wilted down where it pops out for the maximum on potency]

have fun & keep it green :smoke:

Fj

PS: n1 pix , i can see , that she starts to ripe at the nodes :yummy:

9576DSC01119.JPG

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
who says you cant grow a small sativa?

who says you cant grow a small sativa?

well here they are at day 58. the macro after each plant is the best cola on that plant.

Fj, let me know if you see any characteristics of a pheno by the looks of the buds or leaves or growth pattern. I want to know what you selected for out of your f2s. thanks buddy.

enjoy.

my favorite plant, covered in trichomes and the most pungent foul smell

big lengthy bastard. looks most sativa, not a lot of smell or trichome production. i think she will be better then she sounds once smoked

sweeter smelling plant with great trichome production

better yielding sweet funky haze. this little one and the other are growing on me, but I still like the first one better.

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking real good so far ;) - for me - the first and the last plant looking the way to go !!
I think you should only use just tap water for them now as the last weeks are here

Fj

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one will be a winner for sure , she may take longer than 70 - from her looks - maybe a 12 weeks gal , but the yield , resination and bracts size is the way to go ;)

9576DSC01154.JPG

have fun

Fj

PS: i hope you have clone´d this one , as its not a sure thing to revegg :)

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are all cloned. that particular lady is one that is frosty as hell as a clone. i hope not much more then 70. i am going to look at trichs on day 70 and then decide what i want to do. i figure if i have a nice amount of amber i will harvest. if not, i will wait. no problem waiting here. what do you look for in the trichs when harvesting? thanks for the info fj. i cannot wait to breed with this spectacular gal.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you can spot 10% amber when she´s alive you got a " hot-shot " ;) -

ssH cure´s to nice overall amber trichs when harvested at mostly milky and only some darker colored one´s ... i see if i can dig out some cured nug shots of mine ;)

have fun

Fj

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
10% amber and I will take the ladies, I am looking forward to picking up that cherry chunk of yours. sounds wonderful, anyone tested it yet? wondering what the result was.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright fj,

the first plant from the pics above and most favorite is showing over 10% amber on day 64. this is great because it has the funkiest smell and is finishing the fastest. I do not know if i should just chop or wait a bit because i do have beans growing in there. let me know what you think, but i am 100% sure that they are over 10% amber, maybe about 25% amber. i am thinking about cutting this weekend. let me know what you think.

to my surprise the second plant from above is starting to show a hint of amber in some trichs. i thought this was the most sativa, but it is the second fastest to start showing amber. i would not say this one is 10% amber yet because she is just starting to turn. a few more days.

the last two plants and the shortest did not even have a hint of cloudy even. this is strange dont you all think? they were 100% clear. probably a good week on these at least. pics coming from harvest soon hopefully.

let me know what you think about my trichs at day 64 fj and others. peace and smoke to you all.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
you've really taken these girl's to the moon ft100. they look alot better than they did last time i dropped in. do you wanna keep a couple of the pheno's or pick a special one? enjoy taking them girls down their lovely.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it possible to wait for their full 10 weeks ?? as this is ~ the perfect time for a ssH -

G

awesome plants ft! in my experience, even the quickest pheno is absolutely perfect at 10 weeks! good luck with the beans. :)

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sm0kateer4204 said:
you've really taken these girl's to the moon ft100. they look alot better than they did last time i dropped in. do you wanna keep a couple of the pheno's or pick a special one? enjoy taking them girls down their lovely.

thank you very much smoka. i think that the best pheno is the first pic from above. it has the nastiest smell and the most trichs. it also has amber trichs at day 64, so it is the fastest finisher of the bunch too. it sounds the best, but you never know. i will do a nice smoke report on here of each of the plants and make the decision then and there on which one to keep. i have three clones of each one so i will definitely have a mother of the one i choose. i plan on throwing a few beans up on the bay once all is said and done.

High&Lonesome said:
awesome plants ft! in my experience, even the quickest pheno is absolutely perfect at 10 weeks! good luck with the beans. :)

i am just looking at the trichs here H and L and they are telling me they are ready on the one plant. I have not cut yet, but i am thinking about it on just that one. i always thought that you harvest when the trichs say to harvest, that is all. like i said i am still waiting to hear from a few people before i cut, so maybe ill wait til 70, shit it is day 66 today. on the others do you think i should cut at 70 even though their trichs are totally clear?

Last edited:
G

no man, i just meant for the quicker phenos. ive had the longer ones go as long as 13 weeks. most are done by 12 though. trichromes are one-third of what i harvest based on. pistils, trichromes, and the swelling/change in aroma right when they realy peak.

maybe im just too anal. :confused: ive smoked ssh harvested at 65 days and it was very good, it all comes down to what you think man. if you think its ready for the axe, chop it and let us know how she is. enjoy the smoke! :joint:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ssH offers alot of flavors ranging from fruity, skunky but mostly spicy as most hazes :)

Fj

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i harvested my favorite plant at day 67. it had at least 20% amber trichs which i counted on my microscope on two different leafs. the beans in it were mature and the scissor hash was lemony, spicy, funky goodness. took me back to amsterdam. cannot wait until these babies are cured and i can smoke the bud. 1 down three to go. others arent showing amber too much yet so they will get another watering and a few more days.

G

awesome man, super silver haze is definately in my top 3 smokes. i love all the phenos! cant wait to see some harvest shots. :yummy:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok the first plant i took has hanged in a cardboard box with a string set up for 5 days. i took some of the little buds that were at the bottom of the plant and harvested the seeds. then i crumbled it up and rolled it in to one of those new clear papers. the herb was dry enough to burn all the way through the joint. it also crumbled a little bit when i broke it up. it had lost the initial green smell. do you guys think it is time to jar it?
back to the smoke... I do not give this an official review because it has not gone into jars or cured yet at all. i lit this pinner up and the taste was very spicy and funky. it had some harshness in it that i hope will clear up after a few weeks in the jars. besides the harshness it was all taste. a little sweet on the inhale and all spicy on the exhale. the taste and smell of the smoke lingered. i wont know what do do once these things are cured. the buzz was very heady for about an hour and a half and then sank in the body a bit while maintaining its head. i am very happy with this seedcrop already. the other three are still not ready, but one of them is starting to show a little amber, just not enough for my liking. it is day 72. Ill get some pics up here when they all come down and do an official smoke report in the proper forum. peace and smoke heads.

Latest posts

Latest posts