What's new

Has anyone rocked KEY LIME PIE out door??

norcalkell

I've never grown it and have some nice healthy girls that will be going in 300 gallon GeoPots. I hoping to find out any 411???:tiphat:
Any info would be fantastic!!! Gracias :)

Meds215

I've never grown it and have some nice healthy girls that will be going in 300 gallon GeoPots. I hoping to find out any 411???:tiphat:

I'm running 4 KLP in 150 gallons this year, KLP is Girl Scout Cookie renamed, a Burning Bush Nursery strain, he even sells it to some dispensery's as GSC sometimes, he told me his pheno isn't prone to hermie indoor like other people's phenos and should do well outside. Def not going to be a huge yielder like blue dream, the trutH, moolah. But if you got 3 per plant of gsc doesn't seem horrible. Anyway your not alone I'm running the same cut

norcalkell

Right on!! Thanks for the feed back!! A friend of mine had a hermie problem with it indoor so I've been a little stressed about it.

HillBilly1

Veteran
No but i would love tooooo , I have never heard of it

I am dropping a Crazy Cookie in to a 150 SP in the next day or 2

SLOsmokin

I am also growing KLP, I have it a raised planter with a soil mix similar to Lumperdawgz. So far she is growing bushy and huge. I ran GSC (Mo's cut, picked up from Harborside San Jose) last year and it gave me around 8 zips. This cut defiantly is vegging better, so I expect it will produce a lot more. Also she has responded well to topping.

G

gristlybear

Got a Key Lime Pie outside in a 150 gal. smartpot. It was really slow at first but once it went into the big put it blew up.

Meds215

I def liked my KLP, it was slow in veg but exploded in flower, it's great becuase its a strong indica so it finishes pretty early oct 10-17th, i think i'm def going to run them again this year, When you tell people about KLP dont call it girl scout cookies because it really confuses the cookie enthusiast that like the sativa stuff with the platinum smell. Key Lime Pie is a great name for it, its fruity its good and it averaged the same as its sativa brothers (Candyland) around 2.6lb per 200 i rec. it, Great job Burning Bush SF!
20141007_183806.jpg

20141007_183831.jpg

20141007_183624.jpg

Last edited:

Holistic Farms

Are you sure its GSC renamed? I dont see any similarities. The KLP flavor and smell alone sets them apart. Either way they both are quality meds. Thanks for the pictures.

Meds215

burning bush creator of KLP sells it under Girl Scout Cookies to certain clubs

this is from his website

Key Lime Pie
Durban Poison x OG Kush x Cherry Kush
Flower Time: 9-10 Weeks

Key Lime Pie is a gourmet phenotype of Girl Scout Cookie, known for its strong indica properties & unique taste with subtle notes of cotton candy, chocolate, and spice. Expect medium-sized buds with heavy amounts of resin and just a hint of purple. The finished flowers take about 9 to 10 weeks and are well worth the wait.

The effect can only be described as strong and powerful, which our more seasoned growers find to be the ultimate prize. However, those less familiar with the effects of cannabis may find this strain to be a bit overwhelming.... Consider yourself warned.

ApolloAK

My Key Lime Pie tastes like Key Lime Pie, not cotton candy, chocolate, and spice. I didn't see any purpling either. I also run mine 8 weeks no problem

EastBayGrower

Veteran
funny, i was going too, still have it chilling in my veg room in a 2 gal smart pot all LST'd and ready to go, didnt make the cut though, much better cookies cuts to choose from and even though these ones were smaller (platinum and forum cut) i choose to give them a spot in the outdoor over KLP, just doesnt cut the mustard imo, just a green pheno cookies

MadMountainDan

Hi norcalkell,
Burn... Bush Nurser... Has GSC and Key Lime Pie.
2 different flavors.
Try them both and I'm sure you will like them.

Bro.

Hi,

I have grown Key Lime Pie x Dos Si Dos outdoor during 3y. Best hash producer compared to 10 other non-cookie strains, very very compact flowers, heavy terpenes in the mouth, sweet, earthy and creamy notes stand out more than indoors, but also the most susceptible to botrytis and fusarium I've ever come across.

+++