What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Hizzaze

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well here is the update people.

these next two are the only ones that have shown the rounded leaf characteristic. you can see that neither of their leaves comes to a point like all of the other seedlings. do you confirm that these are your mutants fj? if they are what are their specifics for flowering and stretch. are they worth keeping a clone mom around? thank you again for your help brother.

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
also............here is a cab I just finished building for someone else.
he will be running the blockhead freebies i got and my ak48 f3s that i selected out of my one good ak48 pheno. I also am going to build one of these for another friend. I have the genetics, just not the room to grow them all out. I told them as long as i got clones of any male or female i wanted that the work was all free of charge along with the beans. this will help me get good genetics three times as fast and i will be able to get some real breeding done. we will see, the blockhead and ak 48 are germing right now.

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mhm this could be an anomaly of the gene´s , coz its way to early to tell which plant is what pheno ... , so keep them 10 - 14 days in veg -then its maybe possible ... def after the first two weeks of flowering ...

Fj

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little update of my NL5/Hz pheno @ 47 days ... she starts to fill her nugs and the smell is getting heavier and stronger with every day ...

personally i like the spicy-rotten undertones more than the pissy ones in the Hz/sk pheno ...

Fj

PS: the last ~ 30 days are here ! so just plain water , for the maximum in taste and smell ...

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well here I am at 9 days from being planted, 6 days from breaking the soil.
Here are the updated pics after getting their first watering with 2 drops of superthrive per gallon of H2O. I will probably start tying these ladies (hopefully) over to minimize height and get uniform sized buds. I see how fj has his plant tied over and I hope I can do the same.

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here´s a macro from my Nl5/hz pheno @ 47 days ...

5747ssHf2d47.JPG

have fun

Fj

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
knowing I have that to look forward to makes me very happy fj! thanks for the pic

peace and smoke

G

fjällhöga said:
to 50 % is this true -
I used a haze dom Haze/skunker pheno as pollen donor and 3 fem´s

*catpiss pheno (Hz/sk)
*Nl5/Hz pheno
*a mutant ssH

thats the mutant - no yield and a high thats so incredible focused that you instantly take on the tunnel view of the world , it denie´s the eyes to focus a point sharp after some heavy tokes ... this is nothing for non smoker´s !

Fj

damn, last time i had tunnel vision like you say it was from Special K, not bud... but Catpiss is a monster stone! its something I only get to purchase a ounce of once a year from a friend of a friend!

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol special K is for calming down wild bull´s ... :chin: must be really heavy ... and yes the catpiss pheno is top shelf smoke , as well as the Nl5/hz pheno , i just comes down to personal likes and dislikes ...

fj

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well here they are after their first watering with ferts. they got 1/4 tsp of earth juice microblast and 1 tsp of pureblend grow per gallon of watering.

how heavy do these babies feed fj? I figured I would start light anyways.

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking fine ft ! ...
i would go through the whole show with a light nute regime and the last 2-3 weeks just plain water to max out the smell, taste and look (getting more golden every week) ..

mysta177

Nice shit ft!!! :joint:
I hope the info I gave you came in handy!
Here is my SSHxSD this is the best tasting bud I ever smoked!

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me2 , i know only that rez had used a ssH clone , from back in times , where shanti still was part in GreenHouseSeeds , use this very helpfull "search-button" and youll find plenty of info.
ft´s ssH is f2 from Shanti´s original f1´s bought back in 2001/02

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some pix @ 60 days , finally starting to fill her buds and stigmas getting brown

5747DSC_1127.JPG

5747DSC_1130.JPG

5747DSC_1132.JPG

5747DSC_1133.JPG

5747DSC_1135.JPG

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ft100 said:
HOOray for FJ!!!!!! (in good mood)

I definitely knew fj. i would not have bought them if it was not the case. I was in a great mood and wanted to give you a HOOray!

those buds are looking delicious.

with all these genetics I hear you have in your stables these days you need to release all of them in f2 or f3 form and get them on seedbay brother. to be honest I would never have been able to grow this great strain if it was not for you because the prices on the seeds are just to much for me.

thank you again and peace and smoke to you friend

p.s. my new toy

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heja , how many ccm got this tool , we here are heavy smoker´s and personally i just smoke Roor bong´s , for now a 4.2Zumo/Orange with 1400ccm volume ;) ... takes a time to get familiar with , but we here love it :tongue:
yeah, im trying just to keep genetic´s around and in some case´s i work a bit longer with em ;) ... still lovin ssH as at the first time smoking it, its just a world class strain

Last edited: