What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Malawi Haze

Haze Dom
Smell/Taste- pure incense. like taking a big inhalation at church.
Effects- honestly some of the strangest weed I've ever smoked. It ranged from extreme fits of laughter to devastating introspective analysis. Very clear and focused at first, then it's just various levels of intoxication. You're just being an asshole if you give this to a lightweight. Potency being at least a 9 out of 10. Bravo!
20221230_101306.jpg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Well I had intended to sprout from a recent pack of Super Panama Haze on my last shopping trip…but think the two seeds from the old pack of SMH went into an overnight soak and are in peat pellets as of this afternoon. I need to double check to be sure. SMH.

Last edited:

OZZ_

Veteran
Haze Dom
Smell/Taste- pure incense. like taking a big inhalation at church.
Effects- honestly some of the strangest weed I've ever smoked. It ranged from extreme fits of laughter to devastating introspective analysis. Very clear and focused at first, then it's just various levels of intoxication. You're just being an asshole if you give this to a lightweight. Potency being at least a 9 out of 10. Bravo!
View attachment 18805732

This has got to be one of the best reports I’ve seen in awhile 🤣🤣🤣

You won the Internet the day you made that post haha 👊👊👊

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yeah, that's really a good report @Anyportinastorm :thank you:very much and sorry for not chime in earlier, completely overlook your 2 posts. Really happy you have found the 2 Super Malawi Haze expressions you were looking for: a fruity Malawi pheno and really nice almost pure Haze expression! Glad the Haze expression came out like straight church incense and with such intense trippy and profound effects ;)

Thanks for including a couple of SMH into this year outdoor menu @Ur Humbl Nr8tor 🌞
Are you growing the regular or feminized version ?

Koondense

Veteran
I'm in need to pop a seed or two of this hybrid :)
How much different it can be compared to GoldenTiger and KillerA5Haze?
I had those two and really liked GT's growth and effect, also thinking about PHxMalawi but right now I don't have any seeds of it.

Cheers

Rosendorff

Hey guys thought I would share my recent experience with Super Malawi Haze... I live in Australia at 32 degrees south, I am lucky enough to have excellent weather for outdoor cultivation of all sorts of plants early spring to early winter😁
I sprouted 1 Super Malawi Haze seed on October last year, mid spring. Gave the seedling to my friend because it was growing so fast I knew I didn't have room. He grew it into a 6lb monster by mid May and I took clones that I grew in my garden during the 12 weeks of autumn. Photos in a sort of chronological order.. I haven't smoked any yet but the ripe buds have a sandalwoody, savoury sort of smell, reminiscent of a buds I smoked in high school in the mid 90s. Lovely
IMG20230527203024_copy_1560x2080.jpg
IMG-20221103-WA0003.jpg
IMG_20230524_205116_749.jpg
IMG_20230524_205116_273.jpg
IMG20230517172505_copy_1560x2080.jpg
IMG20230524175218_copy_1560x2080.jpg
IMG20230524175253_copy_1560x2080_1.jpg
IMG20230527133000_copy_1560x2080.jpg
IMG20230527133012_copy_1560x2080.jpg
IMG20230527132948_copy_1560x2080.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm in need to pop a seed or two of this hybrid :)
How much different it can be compared to GoldenTiger and KillerA5Haze?
I had those two and really liked GT's growth and effect, also thinking about PHxMalawi but right now I don't have any seeds of it.

Cheers

Glad to hear that friend :) Quite similar in genetic content and on outcome of super strong Thai, Malawi and NL/Haze effects, being Golden Tiger the most trippy and accelerated, Super Malawi Haze strongly cerebral and stoned effects, Killer A5 Haze is the one of most narcotic nature from the 3, although many growers also easily find KA5Hs of more cerebral, up, not so intoxicating effects.

It's also quite individual dependant since they are outcrossed polyhybrids. To get a better overlook of the comparison between the 3 would require decent sized populations of the 3 strains grown together in same conditions.

Rosendorff

Welcome @Rosendorff :tiphat: what a good way to introduce yourself to this room! Such an amazing outcome from one little seed! She loved the outdoor conditions and your good cares.
Please, keep us updated with a smoke report after curing. Enjoy! ;)
Cheers Dubi, I harvested today, two days before the start of winter. Will post some dried bud pics in a couple of weeks. I was very impressed with the finished product, mine went 11 weeks and 3 days flowering from clone. Could go a bit longer but wanted to avoid the rainy weather

sublingual

Here is a rather large SMH. Her leaves are dull and several mid-plant have discolored and darkened. Is this a sign of underfeeding? I fogged her with some MKP and nothing dramatic.

Attachments

• P1070791.JPG
    P1070791.JPG
    8.9 MB · Views: 162

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @sublingualI don't understand how a plant can discolor and get dark at the same time. What's MPK ? Are the symptoms only showing in some parts, or whole plant ? Whats ph and ec for this girl ?

sublingual

It dawned on me that the root environment of this pot is different and that is why it is plant is discoloring mid-canopy. I had a height issue when replanting and my technique didn't work as intended. I put a 3 gallon into the bottom of 5 gal. bag and filled the top with soil. I am just getting back into growing and in a different place altogether. Dialing in takes time.

Last edited: