What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Flipped her last week. So as of tonight she's 7 days into bloom.
Check her out here-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248881
Not a lot to see right now but I did put up some pics of the scrog screen they'll be growing into and the plans for the first 5 weeks. Just outlines the way I kinda do things.
And the name right now is still subjective. We'll finalize a name when they are finished.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you sound as if you speak from experience....

LOL... sometime you find out the hard way :nono:

nah, but I think I know a Y chromosome when I see one... IT does not have the feminine body lines... that I love so dearly.

if that aint a man... thats one HUUUUGE Bitch! straight up amazonian

resinryder

Veteran
Hell I could retire in a bit more comfort off of JW alone. Open up a Pay Day Puddy loan store for customers!!

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what happens in vegas stays in vegas

what happens in vegas stays in vegas

Pimpn' aint easy playa...

JW is one thing, but you gotta keep your pimp hand real strong to control a hoe like that there.

I can see it now... RR's filthy funhouse "the freaks playground"... midgets and amazonian Trannys running around off their leash's

Now offense but I'll stick to the good ole fashioned strip clubs :D

Grizz

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=36836&pictureid=915350]View Image[/url]

Pimpn' aint easy playa...

JW is one thing, but you gotta keep your pimp hand real strong to control a hoe like that there.

I can see it now... RR's filthy funhouse "the freaks playground"... midgets and amazonian Trannys running around off their leash's

Now offense but I'll stick to the good ole fashioned strip clubs :D
tell you havent been to a strip club in vegas cause thats exactly whats in them . chicks with dicks, guys with clits, its a mixed up fuckin world . then throw rr and his midgets and feathered cock, its just crazy

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tell you havent been to a strip club in vegas cause thats exactly whats in them . chicks with dicks, guys with clits, its a mixed up fuckin world . then throw rr and his midgets and feathered cock, its just crazy

lol, nope never been to vegas at all

what's up milo... you drinkin' yet? what am I talking about... I know damn well your drinking.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
got a "giant" ice cube tray (huge ice cubes).... other then that... they just tap water...

sometimes I really hate being flat broke....

at least the bills are paid though....

Grizz

Veteran
being broke is normal milo, its the american way, unfortunatly we cant ask china for a couple trillion like obama can

resinryder

Veteran
Think I'm gonna start doing some gold mining jw. They can fuck with paper money all day long but it's harder for em to chunk out precious metals. The lead in Unc's ass is as worthless as he is, lol