What's new

Stuff!:D

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
JW I've done amended coco with great results. If you soak the coco with cal-mag solution you won't have any problems with the cation exchange. Run off isn't necessary,treat it like organic soil,water when the plants tell you it's time...mitsu

Grizz

Veteran
pretty much what i thought mitsu,

unc im just getting tired of buying nutes and had some good results a few years ago building my own soil, its just a experment i will still be running my coco with dutch master gold in 90 % of of the room, just want to see if it will work. from what im seeing in my friends grow it works damn good but his are still vegging, flower is another thing all togather.

RR i have never had any luck with lucas, guess i dont poor it right. lol.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i looked into going with an organic soil mix again,but frankly it looked like i would take a 30-50% hit on yield for weed that really wasnt any better than the veganics...at least with the bottles i can carry all that stuff home in my backpack,organic soil means "hey dude,need a ride to the store"....rather just do it myself....plus the organic people are always the most preachy about there method...

Grizz

Veteran
i hear you unc, im probably wrong but im thinking with coco i might still get the fast growing people dont get with soil. we will see. also what i picked up at the nursery was a total of 40 bucks, lime, blood meal, bone meal and castings, the castings was the only thing that you couldent have carried in your back pack and if that was all you were getting you probably could. i have all the coco already as i reuse it, havent bought any for a year now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i may still mix up a batch for a little side by side,it can always go into my outdoor veggie gardens.

i will have a bunch of time now since im now more or less unemployed! everyone else wanted more hours,and i wanted less,so now i have zero!!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Y'll are all a bunch of DG(trying to cut down on saying God Damn) whiners, yeah I got the spider mites AGAIN. How can you tell?

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Tokers den huh? Plenty of room at the table homies...

white_hippy_dreads.jpg

Hash_Star

dude, i just called 'RR' and no, i am not available for work as his dominatrix and will certainly not "put him in a gimp outfit and make him squeal like a pig"