What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Need a market for hash like there was back in the 60's and 70's. People look at it and say, "that's not a lot for the money." They just fail to understand what it is.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
Need a market for hash like there was back in the 60's and 70's. People look at it and say, "that's not a lot for the money." They just fail to understand what it is.

lol i have some ppl that think its other then thc they thinks its hard drugs or something but thats tha younger crowd

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its plenty good around here,good bubble fetches 20-25 gm around here,its mostly black mexican hash you see otherwise and its pretty sketchy.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well since theres no market for your hash I'll send the disposal truck around to pick up your unwanted hash :D

Grizz

Veteran
from what i have been reading of the medical use of oil i belive there is going to be a huge market for it soon, seems to be a wonder drug,

Hank Hemp

Veteran
We need Hash

We need Hash

Need a market for hash like there was back in the 60's and 70's.

Like back in the day, say that blonde that looked like a bit o honey. So hard you had to heat a corner to get a bit to put in a bowel or sprinkle in a joint, DAMN, that tasted good. :ying:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Need a market for hash like there was back in the 60's and 70's.

Like back in the day, say that blonde that looked like a bit o honey. So hard you had to heat a corner to get a bit to put in a bowel or sprinkle in a joint, DAMN, that tasted good. :ying:
Like back in the day, say that blonde that looked like a bit o honey. So hard you had to heat a corner to get a bit to put in a bowel or sprinkle in a joint, DAMN, that tasted good. "

You know it. Used to get the blonde, the red regularly. And every once in a while some good Moroccan. Wish I still had a line on the Thai sticks that came through during and after Vietnam too. 5 finger lids of Black and Gold Colombian with some Red Bud every long once in a while. Damn!!! Good old days.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
speaking of all this hash n wax my boy made some kandy kush wax 1 hit pass out type of shit :woohoo:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright. who wants a drink...? :bigeye:
just got a bottle of 151 so..... :party:

I can't do 151 no more... I got way to faded off that one night, straight shots... and now even just a little in a mixed drink will make me feel like hurling, LOL.

I had some Bombay a bit ago, cheers

Hank Hemp

Veteran
There you go resinryder, blaming us Nam vets for spreading the reefer to every knock and cranny across this land... Oh that's right we did, sorry. Well not really sorry but we did, eh. I put the eh in every once in awhile to make LEO think I'm from the Great White North. You blokes(OZ) know what I mean. Y'll hear I can speak with out a accent purdy good huh? I stick to the Bourbon myself, it's imported from out of state.

Latest posts

Latest posts