What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
You gave HS Uncs number by mistake JW. And for the record, I don't ASK for anyone to be my dominatrix, to put me in a gimp suit, or to make me squeal like a pig. I FUCKIN TELL YOU TO. BITCH!!! Welcome to stuff HS

How's the rest of the stuffers tonight??

Grizz

Veteran
well unc is busy at the bus station, galahad is trying to figure out his next move, infini, hell who knows. tt is helping out sandy storm victims.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should be out doing laundry right now but i just cant seem to get out of the house...i did just clean a batch of pipes so i got something useful done today....time for a break!

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
sounds like a usual lazy stuffer day hello gang hope every1 is good
:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
since i dont have to work this weekend i might go out and have a beer or something,maybe hit up the saturday farmers market,go have a burger at my favorite burger place....somehow it sounds like way more fun than answering the same dumb questions about lighting over and over....

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
He likes the thin men jw. Wal Mart brings out the Cartman's of the world in power chairs demanding right of way.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how is that cross of yours coming... sin city slut I think you called it, have you flipped her yet?