What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Here's a pic for you, Stoner4Life. Was in my album here
picture.php

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
i have heard it said that as long as people remember you, you are not gone. by that definition, S4L is still hanging here with us today..:jump:

Well it's been 1 yr. since S4L's last post and I miss him more each day!

Would love to be able to call him up and discuss politics but in a way it was the perfect time to check out, right before the shtf!:tongue:

At least we can be glad he's moved on to a better place, he was no angel but he is now! :angelshug:

shithawk420

Veteran
Can't believe it's already been a year.wish I could post a pic but this cup o joe is for you Stoner4life :tiphat:

W

wsad

I miss you buddy, love to hear your stories. I feel you have something more to say.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Man. I'm shocked. I know it's been a year. but I have just hopped on again after longer than that.
The laughs we used to have in the den a few years ago when my dad was dying were...well, a pretty big deal for me at the time. Of course, he saved his best material for his rep comments. :biggrin:

Gone but definitely not forgotten.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i hope i'm not too offensive posting this picture. i think S4L would appreciate this portrait of an incredibly beautiful 24 year old Elizabeth Taylor, taken for her fortunate 3rd husband Michael Todd. :tiphat:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey S4L it's almost Thanksgiving. Getting cold here. Probably a lot colder near you. I'm smoking good. Miss you man. :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its with great sadness i heard this news.
rest in peace brother Stone4Life, you were good people and part of the ic family.

you will be missed. gonna roll something special and give you a smoke off.

2020 just doesn't stop with the crap does it.

Latest posts

Latest posts