What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Miss this guy everyday. He had the remarkable abiltily to project his warmth and humanity over the internet!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indeed S4L was always so supportive and nice...it’s definitely not the same without him around....miss ya big guy :(

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Remember the high points, their contributions were welcomed here as I'm sure they were in life.

Thank you S4L, I count myself among those who benefited from your existence.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Miss this guy everyday. He had the remarkable abiltily to project his warmth and humanity over the internet!!

And also coldness 'cause he was my go to guy for winter misery. Went something like this: Dude, it was THIS cold here today, fucking sucks.
Oh yea? Well it was THIS MUCH colder here today.
OH YEA? Well I couldn't find my car from under all that snow we had today.
Yea, well, I'm snowed in and can't even see my house from satellite pictures.

Yep, getting too old for this shit, man.
Yea, totally.

I miss seeing him online, too. :tiphat:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
tenor.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yeah - S4L is a very dearly missed character around here - he was the gel in the ICMAG forum swimming pool - that everyone got a part of - even if it was just him sending me some cheeky pictures of barely robed goddesses - he had a way about him - we all miss -

RIP mate - you may be gone - but you are not forgotten -

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I think about all the members we have lost recently and wish I could have met them in real life. They all were kind to me in different ways. I miss them all.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
:biggrin: I remember the first time I got a column full of BABE in my rep. S4L...............

Stoner PMd me and said. "I can take it out of there if you don't like it".

I said, "No No. It's great!".

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
:biggrin: I remember the first time I got a column full of BABE in my rep. S4L...............

Stoner PMd me and said. "I can take it out of there if you don't like it".

I said, "No No. It's great!".

He did with me too.Lovely women pics :biggrin:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I had no idea. I just shed a tear, he was a good friend! icmag will not be the same.
rip S4L
butts_over_back_is_allinone_53.gif

he would have liked this.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Miss you S4L! You missed a great Summer! It's already September. I'm doing okay...going to get some weed today. The Red Sox are doing horrible.

Green Squall

This guy was a good shit. Always encouraging me to adopt another dog and genuinely cared when I told him about a family member being robbed. I don't believe in heaven, but I also don't think everything ends after death. I'm sure he's out there somewhere :thank you:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I've been gone for a minute,decided to check-in this morning,and was extremely sad to learn of S4L's passing.
Solid dude,his wit will surely be missed.

Rest easy,brother...see you on the other side

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts