STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Here's a pic for you, Stoner4Life. Was in my album here
picture.php

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
i have heard it said that as long as people remember you, you are not gone. by that definition, S4L is still hanging here with us today..:jump:

Well it's been 1 yr. since S4L's last post and I miss him more each day!

Would love to be able to call him up and discuss politics but in a way it was the perfect time to check out, right before the shtf!:tongue:

At least we can be glad he's moved on to a better place, he was no angel but he is now! :angelshug:

shithawk420

Veteran
Can't believe it's already been a year.wish I could post a pic but this cup o joe is for you Stoner4life :tiphat:

W

wsad

I miss you buddy, love to hear your stories. I feel you have something more to say.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Man. I'm shocked. I know it's been a year. but I have just hopped on again after longer than that.
The laughs we used to have in the den a few years ago when my dad was dying were...well, a pretty big deal for me at the time. Of course, he saved his best material for his rep comments. :biggrin:

Gone but definitely not forgotten.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i hope i'm not too offensive posting this picture. i think S4L would appreciate this portrait of an incredibly beautiful 24 year old Elizabeth Taylor, taken for her fortunate 3rd husband Michael Todd. :tiphat:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey S4L it's almost Thanksgiving. Getting cold here. Probably a lot colder near you. I'm smoking good. Miss you man. :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its with great sadness i heard this news.
rest in peace brother Stone4Life, you were good people and part of the ic family.

you will be missed. gonna roll something special and give you a smoke off.

2020 just doesn't stop with the crap does it.