What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Happy Xmas / Yule Stoner

Attachments

• f3cb06690c0327845a4bec959fce5e9d--warrior-women-fantasy-women.jpg
    f3cb06690c0327845a4bec959fce5e9d--warrior-women-fantasy-women.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 42

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I have not been on here in quite a while...and I see this-- :cry:
S4L was one of my best buddies on here for many years--
Man...this just ruined my whole everything--
RIParadise my Brother!! :angelshug:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

One of those situations where you're supposed to maintain eye contact and not get caught looking elsewhere. :biggrin:

If a woman wants to show 'em off like that, I can and do appreciate it...

And if she shows 'em off like that, she should expect me to look straight at 'em...

Also, having spoken with S4L on the phone a half dozen times before he left us, I'm pretty sure he would agree with me...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
One of those situations where you're supposed to maintain eye contact and not get caught looking elsewhere. :biggrin:

If a woman wants to show 'em off like that, I can appreciate it...

And if she shows 'em off like that, she should expect me to look straight at 'em...

Also, having spoken with S4L on the phone a half dozen times before he left us, I'm pretty sure he would agree with me...

That might depend on weather or not your wife is standing right next to you.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I'm going to be blowing this smoke up to heaven...

I'm going to be blowing this smoke up to heaven...

The head stoner is surly missed

love this thread!
peace be with you.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

it is rude to ignore something so obviously on display...eyeball them, compliment them, and move on...to her eyes/ass/legs etc. hopefully she has a sense of humor. if not, those breasts are useless.:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
it is rude to ignore something so obviously on display...eyeball them, compliment them, and move on...to her eyes/ass/legs etc. hopefully she has a sense of humor. if not, those breasts are useless.:tiphat:

We definitely don't want to be rude.

It depends on the situation. If you're in a performing arts center with a fist full of greenbacks it's one thing. If it's a situation with some trumpish dude showing off his trophy wife then getting drool all over them would probably be perceived as not cool. There are ways to show approval and still leave yourself an out. My peripheral vision is excellent.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Another week until Spring S4L! I made it! I'm doing okay, been hanging inside watching a lot of tv. Smoking a lot but not too much. Miss you man.
picture.php