What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

LostTribe

Premium user
The Chernobyl slymer s1 putting out some serious frost at 28 days.. View attachment 18993802 View attachment 18993803
Looks like it has a fair bit of Trinity influence from the particular Chernobyl used. I've been running the Tirnity again pretty nice.

Does that Headband you guys are talking about have any pinesol/lemon cleaner to it? The Sour OG seedline I have been working with for a number of years is pretty unique in that regard vs the sours and this SFV I have been running recently. This is an old SFV cut and is all OG funk gas, top notch chill smoke.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8227023A-4800-4029-B54D-2947FC6B8D9B.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The Chernobyl slymer s1 putting out some serious frost at 28 days.. View attachment 18993802 View attachment 18993803

Oh yeah Little Feat

Looks like it has a fair bit of Trinity influence from the particular Chernobyl used. I've been running the Tirnity again pretty nice.

Does that Headband you guys are talking about have any pinesol/lemon cleaner to it? The Sour OG seedline I have been working with for a number of years is pretty unique in that regard vs the sours and this SFV I have been running recently. This is an old SFV cut and is all OG funk gas, top notch chill smoke.
40DDDA9B-9517-433B-8836-EE90D512F6B6.jpeg
2E4F11F9-C81B-492F-A56D-9437EEB3DE01.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should be doing some of this.. it's out of control already...
got a lot to do and I ain’t no spring chicken anymore blew myself out already… I did get a little jump pre-training with extended dog walks as the weather unfolded that’s my Iron Man work out getting ready for the season…. It’s windy out there. I don’t mind let them little seedling stems strengthen a lbit.

DaEarl73

Was it from clone or seeds? Does the bubble gum still live in seed form anywhere? I know there's some for sale out there but you hear a lot of people say no bubble gum smell or taste in them🤷 I got a clone I keep from tony green from the gorilla bubble bx1f1. That has a nice limey bubble gum to it but would love to find some straight bubble gum in seed
I got some bubblegum freebie seeds some years ago, and it remembered me on the bubblegum clone i grew before. I am sure you get it in seedform. I heard of many people all around the world that its one of their favourites and most of them had it from seeds I guess

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eggs all over the place this colony is growing... it’s not too hard to get them to Spawn ... You try to mimic the triggers that they naturally get out there in the wild #1keep an eye on the weather when it looks like the atmospheric pressure starts to drop due to an oncoming rain they can sense this ... #2 Feed them a shit ton ... #3 then do a 50% water change with cold water ... Their little bodies and minds are telling them it’s time to lay mate & eggs when they get these triggers

Latest posts

Latest posts