What's new

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Got my new bulbs delivered in like 8 hours. Its way brighter already, so the $15 I spent on each one should pay for itself in a few days.

picture.php

Here is and old shot and a more recent tent shot for comparison.
picture.php

picture.php

A wise pimp once told me slow motion is better than no motion.

Soul food
picture.php

Kool aid
picture.php

Oh yeah I got some coconut oil and some chocolate chip cookies mix, so its going down.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
:dance013:

Got a root on a ghost cut poking out today and I was told it deffo looks og from arguably the most official og source. Its far from a verification but at least I know it should be close real og.

I had to move the 5 gal glue to a corner spot because I needed to get the next patch in bloom. Just a few days in the low light will be fine. 2 Mr nices and 2 kool aids went in.

Glue almost ready
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Black sour bubble that I held down for a while but on its final run
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Threw a gg4 in a 5 gal and in the bloom tent. I realized that the jog #5 keeper is really #1 non keeper and had a few slots in veg. So I transplanted the chem 91 skunk va x wookie #'s 4 and 5. There are 2 deffo females #2, 9 and these 2 (#4 and #5) most likely females going in, in a few days.

I also planted the rooted ghost and gg4 aerocuts, just 2 for now.

Chopped my first clone only yesterday so cant wait to try something someone else selected to compare to my own selections. It was a far from perfect run and I am pretty sue I over fed her but she took it like a champ and still gave a nice pull of some top notch nugs.

The chem 4's are moving slow but they both made it and as soon as the ghost is rooted well enough, I am throwing the original in.

I came up with an idea on how to do 5 gal cocos. Since I can double up the buckets to catch the run off and I am letting the coco sit in nutrient water, like a hydro system. I just
threw the biggest plant I had in a 5 to try it out. So far the 2 gals seem to not mind it at all.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Ghost OG throwing it's first 5 finger ed leaves.

picture.php
picture.php

Chem 4 bout to get a cut snipped off
picture.php

Gg4 first review
picture.php

10 gas pumps and 4 rocketships :woohoo:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Day one for the ghost and 2 more skunk va x wookie testers as well as 3 kool aids and 2 uptown funks and one more I cant remember right now.

Glues came down at 69 this time.

SourDank

Veteran
Looking real dank in here shiska, good luck trying to live your life with 69 day glue lol. I take mine at 63 and usually can't move after I smoke her. That also could be because it tastes so incredible that it's tough to stop smoking her, but boy does she have a body to her. So again, good luck friend :biggrin:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I really just wanna see the differences in the flavors.

The 65 last time was perfect imo. I just wanna get the most chocolate.

Just got the message that the ghost is mad loud, pine, sour with lung expansion. Seems legit. I think the homie is choosing the ghost over he sfv too, with is contrary to what most of the claims about ogs say (sfv is the best)

Its gonna be hard choosing between the ghost, sfv and my seed find.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So it seems the 69 day glue is more flavorful but the 65 was more potent. I think somewhere between there is perfect.

Ghost 1 week
picture.php

Soul food almost done
picture.php

picture.php

Kool aid 45 days
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That Ghost plant look really nice!! Is she nute/water sensitive? I ask because the Karma's OG, and Karma's OG x Biker(Karmdown) I have both don't like much food, or water. The Karmdown #8 I have even in veg doesn't like water. The drier the pot, the better the plant looks.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Pulling up a seat. Nice strains.
:tiphat:

Looking real dank in here shiska, good luck trying to live your life with 69 day glue lol. I take mine at 63 and usually can't move after I smoke her. That also could be because it tastes so incredible that it's tough to stop smoking her, but boy does she have a body to her. So again, good luck friend :biggrin:
How is the 63 flavor, more sour?
This 69 is undeniably coffee.
I am thinking that x=64 or 67.

That Ghost plant look really nice!! Is she nute/water sensitive? I ask because the Karma's OG, and Karma's OG x Biker(Karmdown) I have both don't like much food, or water. The Karmdown #8 I have even in veg doesn't like water. The drier the pot, the better the plant looks.

I cant really say much since this is the first run. Doesnt look too finicky right now.

Made some quick wash from my fan leaves a few days ago.

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Mixed up the pics of the rpsd and the ghost but I fixed it.

I also forgot to mention that the chem 4 stem rub is sour af.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Got roots on just about all the snips, so all most everything is backed up in clone form.

Damn, this 69 day glue seriously just wrecks your day. My phone rings and I just don't even answer it sometimes.

Latest posts

Latest posts