What's new

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

Tynehead Tom

my female shiskaberry is a spice of life original F1 :D
I'm makin seeds with SOL/Ustad Shiskaberry3 F2 male in an effort to preserve the line.
I've got a cash crop ken Nuken male I'm crossing back to shiskaberry as well.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Shiska Deez

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Local Blue widow that a homie had on him
picture.php

Soul food. The smell is just amazing
picture.php
picture.php

Tester of the green lean.
picture.php

Got this oaksterdam disk that I am having trouble reading.
picture.php

Thinking about doing a reversal of the male skunk va x wookie that I held on to, but I know nothing about reversing.

The research never stops.

getbuck

Testing out some recipes for green lean.
Cannabis infused "lean" type drink.

Are you making the syrup from a recipe or trying out different mixers for the "green lean" commercisl product? I'd be really interested in a recipe for the actual syrup!

getbuck

I am working on stabilizing it atm.

Tastes pretty good with sprite.

Are you working with BHO or tincture? I'm very interested in drinkable recipes and a good strong syrup to mix with a large amount of soda/juice sounds like my cup of tea for the coming summer (cycling season is about to start :woohoo:

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Are you working with BHO or tincture? I'm very interested in drinkable recipes and a good strong syrup to mix with a large amount of soda/juice sounds like my cup of tea for the coming summer (cycling season is about to start :woohoo:

I am thinking qwet may be best.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Kool aid few days from chop
picture.php

ECMN
picture.php

Jar bud aka Strawberry spice
picture.php

Skunk va x wookie male day 1
picture.php

Glue almost done
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So you did keep a male from those testers? Just one? I bet it will bring some fire to crosses made with it.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
So you did keep a male from those testers? Just one? I bet it will bring some fire to crosses made with it.

Yep, the frosty male was an auto keeper. I have never seen a male with resin glands before so I was like :woohoo:

I put the chem 4, shishka diesel and gg4 in bloom a few weeks ago, so the first 3 to get hit up will be those.

Very interested in the chem 4 cross. If I can get the bud structure from the c4 and the flavor from the skunk va x wookie I will be one happy stoner.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Just got all the supplies I need for the lean concoction.

Feeling like Dr Jekyll right now.

Might as well make some gummy candies too.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Made the gummies.

6oz of fan leaves got back 4-6 grams of hash oil.

1 gram of hash oil made 34 gummies.

I figure 1/10 of a gram should be a noticeable dose of hash. So 3.4 gummies per serving I guess.

Bmac1

Veteran
Those crosses will be fire.

Yep, the frosty male was an auto keeper. I have never seen a male with resin glands before so I was like :woohoo:

I put the chem 4, shishka diesel and gg4 in bloom a few weeks ago, so the first 3 to get hit up will be those.

Very interested in the chem 4 cross. If I can get the bud structure from the c4 and the flavor from the skunk va x wookie I will be one happy stoner.