What's new

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

Phases

I was just reading the first part of this thread - I saw you have that baby syringe - I picked one of those up a few weeks back - I use it for my ph down - makes it easy to measure exactly what I need when I have to drop my ph.

Do you find that the chaching helps ripen the buds up towards the end?
Don't know if you mentioned it earlier but do you use the beastie bloomz for bloom booster? I was looking at the foxfarm 3 pack of additives
Think other one is open sesame.
I've heard some really good things about those products,
What's your thoughts?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
A few years back I did an experiment just feeding cha ching through the whole flowering to see if there would be any differences.

The pistils started dying off way earlier than I was used to with that strain.

Only just that once tho. I actually stopped using cha ching until rather recently. I went and got the whole line of boosters.

My best results to date have been when I used the whole package the way its recommenced. I am sure there are better nutes out there but I have been rocking with ff for a while and I feel like I have pretty good control with them.

My main reason for sticking with them is because hydro shops seem to always have them on the shelf.

I will tell ya this tho, the addition of Big Bloom is more important than the boosters ime, but the whole line is optimal.

Phases

Ya I've used a few different types of nutes but been stuck on GH for a bit - I have 3 different systems rocking and the GH seems to be good on all three -

But I have wanted to try the pack of boosters. Looks like your doing good with them

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Shit is looking sweet Shishka!!! I have tried quite a few different nute's over the years. I've used the FF line-up, while using Happy Frog as part of my medium. Both indoors and outside, I had good results.

Also have used Advanced Ph perfect 2 part bloom, and their connoisseur 2 part bloom , in soil, indoors and outdoors. They work good, but shit gets expensive, especially if you have a big garden.

Then I discovered JR Peters and the Jacks line. Produces equal quality, if not better buds. Weight/density is always on point as well. I use the classic line, one part water soluble powder.

Recently I started using the Happy Frog dry fert(fruit and flower )in combo with the Jacks Bloom Booster. Best combo I have used so far, I think, lol.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pulled out a little qwiso from the freezer.

Culling the black sour bubble, so I guess I should post a pic.

And a veg update.

kushwick

Things are looking nice there shish. As for the sfv I would say it's the weather guess she don't like the cold much as I'm having my fair share of issues as well lol. But I'm 2 weeks into flower right now and so far so good going to see if the stored pollen I had from my male is viable even tho it's been about 8 months

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Things are looking nice there shish. As for the sfv I would say it's the weather guess she don't like the cold much as I'm having my fair share of issues as well lol. But I'm 2 weeks into flower right now and so far so good going to see if the stored pollen I had from my male is viable even tho it's been about 8 months

Depends on how it was stored I would have to guess. 8 months should be good to go in the freezer, I have heard of even longer.

Got some pretty good shots of a few things you can look forward too.

RP SD aka uptown funk
picture.php

Mr nice
picture.php

Soul Food
picture.php

Glue
picture.php
picture.php

You already know what to expect from the kool aid.

I gotta say without looking at the trichs, the glue looks freakin done already, but it still has like 3 more weeks to go. Its just swollen as hell the whole time.

The mr nice starts off sweet fruity but gets funkier and funkier as she flowers. At least 9

The uptown funk is classic sour with a twist of coffee and citrus all on an OG frame. 10 weeks

The soul food is the type of thing I would send in to a cup or some sort of contest. Deffo attention grabber. Gotta make sure you get to sample this next batch coming up, just for your review on it.

I often wonder if my ladies would meet the standards of the more experienced growers and smokers.

Happy New Years to all my other peeps out there.
I hope we all can have a better year than the last one.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Hooked up a new grower today.
This dude has no idea what a head start he just got.

picture.php

Ghost when I first got her
picture.php

Few days later
picture.php

Now
picture.php

picture.php

kushwick

Happy New Years to you too fam.

That ghost is blowing up for you, so I take it you are liking the coco?
I'm trying to get my temps in check in my room I'm quite sure that's the delay for my clones but they are rooted and coming along now.

Once I get the girls in picture shape I'll try to throw some up.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Happy New Years to you too fam.

That ghost is blowing up for you, so I take it you are liking the coco?
I'm trying to get my temps in check in my room I'm quite sure that's the delay for my clones but they are rooted and coming along now.

Once I get the girls in picture shape I'll try to throw some up.

I am on some new new. Bottom feed coco. 1/2 strength right now but I may need to bring it up slightly.

The chem 4 is moving slower but, slow motion is better than no motion.

How hot is it getting over 80?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
One of the 600's

picture.php

I have made the decision to let my d.o.g. s1 cut go. I just couldnt get her vigor back. She is still fire as hell but gotta make room for that new new.

picture.php

picture.php

Having a small ph issue with one of the plants but everything else is doing well.

The Chem 91 x wookie hybrids are showing sex now so I will be snipping the tops for clones very soon.

Glue at 7 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

kushwick

Damn man looking fire.

More getting cold than hot but I should have it in check soon. Usually my 600 heats up the room but the leds got it feeling colder than usual

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I always automatically assume its a heat issue, but it is pretty cold out now that I think about it.

I was able to snip two cuts off the ghost today. Kinda small but they should be good. I also took 7 glues and 3 mr nices.

Now that I have my veg pretty full and my stable cuts ready for a rotation I can back up to 3 week cycles instead the of 2 week cycles
I am doing right now.

With the plants bigger I can run less. Gonna be 9 every 3 weeks. 2-3 weeks rooting and shock, 3 weeks in 4 inch square containers, then 3 weeks in 2 gals of coco and in the tent for 9.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Freaking electric company shut me off for 2 days. There was just nothing I could do to prevent it.

Things have been doing very well so I think the stress was minimal. Prolly just gotta add 2 more days to the end of the cycle.

Got some more coco today.

I gotta say this mr nice is hella loud. Just a gram or 2 in your pocket and its all you smell all day long. Everyone that has tried it so far has fallen in love.

Its just a little different than what folks are used to. Deffo keeper status and from the way the rest of the plants are coming out from this cross, she might be worthy of p1 status.

So the deffo keepers that are part of 'the dream team' are
GG4
Soul Food
Uptown Funk
Kool aid kush
Mr Nice
Unnamed fast flowerer

Recently received clones in testing
Ghost Og
Chem 4

Bean hunts happening
Bodhi (skunk Va x wookie)
Jamaican bagseeds

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Freaking electric company shut me off for 2 days. There was just nothing I could do to prevent it.

Things have been doing very well so I think the stress was minimal. Prolly just gotta add 2 more days to the end of the cycle.

Got some more coco today.

I gotta say this mr nice is hella loud. Just a gram or 2 in your pocket and its all you smell all day long. Everyone that has tried it so far has fallen in love.

Its just a little different than what folks are used to. Deffo keeper status and from the way the rest of the plants are coming out from this cross, she might be worthy of p1 status.

So the deffo keepers that are part of 'the dream team' are
GG4
Soul Food
Uptown Funk
Kool aid kush
Mr Nice
Unnamed fast flowerer

Recently received clones in testing
Ghost Og
Chem 4

Bean hunts happening
Bodhi (skunk Va x wookie)
Jamaican bagseeds

Fucking bastards!!! Should have got out the old human size hamster wheel and went to town, lol!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Fucking bastards!!! Should hae got out the old human size hamster wheel and went to town, lol!

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXtSZYMf0js[/YOUTUBEIF]

^^^^
If I had a hamster treadmill this would have been me.

Seriously, 8 weeks glue, shit drying, no fan or filter was hella nerve wrecking. Not to mention the aerocloner.

Thanks Green81.
She is gonna get ten more days of straight water at least.
I want my first taste of the gg4 to be memorable.
Even tho I feel like I could have done a way better job, she still is very impressive.

The next run is already in and I am feeding them way less and have them trained way better than this first run.

Latest posts

Latest posts