What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Started from the bottom" Shishka's Homemade Perpetual Grow Tent

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
The set up
Passive intake
The 6 inch carbon filter ducted to the cool tubes
picture.php

Ducts in a row
picture.php

Double barrel exhaust
picture.php

Hot air
picture.php

Scrubbed
picture.php

Rocking 1x 600w hps, 1x 600w mh cool tube and 1x 400w hps. All air cooled.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Got love the homemade aerocloner! Cheap and easy.

You have anything for flooring protection in veg closet?

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Got love the homemade aerocloner! Cheap and easy.

You have anything for flooring protection in veg closet?

Not yet but since you mentioned it I have been thinking about it. I use a tote to catch the run off from waterings so it doesnt get wet it there but still.

Looks like 3-4 of the og's made it through the initial shock, if I just keep em alive for 10 days they should root.

A buddy just gave me like 500 bagseeds he has been saving from his cali outdoor imports. This is gonna be fun.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Today is a 3-2-2 feeding at 6.3. Also a total veg spray down with rose/neem oil. Should be able to fill up the rest of the cloner, pics after.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Not yet but since you mentioned it I have been thinking about it. I use a tote to catch the run off from waterings so it doesnt get wet it there but still.

Looks like 3-4 of the og's made it through the initial shock, if I just keep em alive for 10 days they should root.

A buddy just gave me like 500 bagseeds he has been saving from his cali outdoor imports. This is gonna be fun.

Some plastic sheeting staple upside of the walls works well. Or tote lids or seedling trays work alright for run off/keeping clean/cleaning.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This perpetual group is just under 2 weeks
picture.php

Mr Nice
picture.php

Closer untopped
picture.php

Some roots today
picture.php

Took these 3 clones
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Almost in full swing
picture.php

Mr nice beginning to turn
picture.php

Everyone just got fed.
Had to turn off one of the light due to high temps.

al70

Veteran
Hi shishkaboy, are you getting any smell outside your room ? I just bought a brand new 150 x 600 rhino filter and I've got good negative pressure on the 8x4 tent but I'm still getting a hint of a smell, can't figure it out.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Sometime at the peak of the night cycle (like 1-2 hrs before lights on), I can catch a whiff of only some of the stronger smelling cuts I keep.

But this only happens when they are really close to harvest. For the most part the scrubbed air goes straight out the window and it turns out that force out the window is enough to create negative pressure in the small bedroom.

This is my second layer of smell protection, so far so good but I am due for a fresh filter soon.

Is there any resistance or push off when you open your door? That will tell you if you have pressure in the room or not.

I use a cigarette or something burning to tell if it works properly. Shouldn't be able to smell it at all outside the room but should be able to smell if the living room is on fire, (if you can understand my cryptic analogy).

Sometimes just moving the exhaust to directly out the window will give you the just enough pressure to keep ALL smell in that room.

al70

Veteran
I gotcha, I don't have the window in the room where the tent is open and the door to the room is basically sealed off during lights off because I'm afraid o light leaks, cheap tent, thanks I think ye solved my problem, I'll keep ye posted, goodluck

al70

Veteran
You're on the ball shishkaboy, opened the window in the tent room and immediate improvement, thanks again, the only reason that I hadn't the window opened is because it's easy access for a burgler, two weeks left, I'll hang about, there's an old fire place in my room that's been blocked up but the chimney is still there, when I tried digging it out it the dust got into my ballasts so I stopped, when this grow is finished I'll get it done, gonna go perpetual like yourself Lotsa luck

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Amber Alert

Amber Alert

Tooks the tangilope at 57, been checking it for the past few days and finally got the signal I look for to harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The smell is very strong citrus skunk with a tinge of a spiciness that I have smelled in the Bsb cut I keep.

Latest posts

Latest posts