What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg Grow

Blazeee

Veteran
Day 50 12/12

Day 50 12/12

Pics from Day 50 12/12

Started to flush today, will continue to feed plain water for the next week and a half - 2 weeks. The stardawgs looking good now, im abit diaspointed about the light bleaching and a couple of slightly burnt tops, other than that its looking good, wish i was able to have put 6 of them in there, the GF#3 looks like it will barley produce anything. Also after tome research and digging around im pretty positive the cut of the stardawg i have is the illuminati cut, although im not 100%.

Quick question about the plant i pollinated, does anyone know if im able to harvest the rest of the unpollinated branches on the one plant and leave the rest under a t5 to wait for the seeds to finish maturing?

If not i can move the veg area in to the flower tent, move the pant in to the veg tent and dry somewhere else maybe? I was hoping to harvest and if that 1 plant needs any more time stick a t5 in the tent while i let the rest of it dry in the same tent. If anyones got any ideas please feel free to let me know.

Heres the pics from Day 50 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

slipdefeu

Thanks guys :)

No the Stardawg is not my own selection, i received her as a clone. After doing some digging around and comparing pictures im pretty sure she is the Illuminati cut, the same as pictured in this thread here.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273880&page=5

:tiphat:

Ok thanks, i've put some clones to fill the holes in flower stage and one of those is stardawg but kk's one ;)
First time with it, hope it's a good one :)

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks cheesegeez, yields from the last run were 15 and 3/4 not including the stuff I pollinated, if you included the branches I pollinated then it would be just over 16. The gf#3 didn't really stretch or produce so there was a gap in the screen, if I had 6 stardawg instead of 5 I reckon I could have done 18 out of that tent.this was the best yield I've had out of this tent to date and I still could have done better, there was some ligtbleaching on a couple of tops etc.

I've also got over 500 seeds of stardawg x gf#6, once I've finished doing germination tests etc I will send some packs in to Seedbay.

I forgot to mention that I chopped that last run at day 59, I was able together the fans to turn a really dark purple / black near the end with an ice water flush but didn't see any signs of colour on the buds.

I'm not actually sure wich cut of the stardawg this is, either. Illuminati or kk. She's definitely a keeper though.

I've also got some more pics from near the end but I'm unable to upload them as over been having issues with my computer.

Blazeee

Veteran
Good frost on those girls. Very nice looking buds.

Thanks GastroGrower, what happened with the stardawg hybrid you had, did you get round to growing them out? I will have to check out your thread and catch up.

I'm currently waiting for some clones to root so I can get started on my next run. Since I took the stardawg down I've been re making my mother's in this tent, getting them in to good health etc.

Still undecided what to do for the next round, here's the current list of mothers that I've got.

UK cheese
Super Lemon haze - doesn't bud up that we'll, always comes out airy
Lemon v2 - a different SLH cut to the first one I've got, they both smoke / smell the same but this cut buds up better than the first SLH cut that I've got
Utopia haze - got this one with the lemon v2, not had a chance. To flower her out het
Super orange glue #1 - stinks of oranges
Super orange glue #5 - glue leaning pheno, no orange smell but alot stronger than SOG#1
Granola funk #11 - killer lemon candy smell, I miss smoking this one the most
Stardawg

If anyone's got any suggestions as to what ishould grow next feel free to let me know.

I've also got the stardawg x gf#6 seeds that I want to test

Also want to cross the cheese to the gf#6 this run, aswel as attempting to reverse the stardawg to cross her to the cheese.

Then I've got those lemon hazes, I don't know how long I'm going to keep both of them around for, I've kept the first one for around 3-4 years now, I was thinking about reversing one and crossing it to the other, so at least if I chuck them I will still have a few hundred seeds.

One of my mates offline has got some spare space at his spot and told me he's got no problem putting up an extra tent to chuck some pollen in, I also gave him a hundred of the stardawg x gf#6 to help me test them, I don't think he will pop all of them though.

As far as long term goals I want to work on a UK cheese bx project.

I Will make sure to update this thread with pics as soon as something interesting starts to happen.

Blazeee

Veteran
Yeah the cheese is one my favourites, I've had her for about 5 years now, she's pretty much all iused to grow, only problem is the cut I've got doesn't yield the best. The smell and taste is incredible, burns your nose and makes your eyes water come trim time, she's just not a heavy yielder though. Good high to her however she's not the strongest strain out there, the smell and taste both get a 10/10 though, I wouldn't mind crossing her out in hopes to increase yield / potency.

Here's some pics of the cheese cut I've got that I gave to my mate and he grew them in a RDWC system. I've got some pics of when I've grown her out in soil, however they were taken on a cheap camera and don't look that good, his ones look alot better.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice job on the Star Dawgs! I just took down my 2 Start Dawg IX phenos from seed. I had really bad yields from colds temps but I'm hoping the quality makes up for it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to a smoke report :good:

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words who dat is :biggrin:

I will make sure to get a smoke report up soon

Feel free to post up pics of your stardawg IX's. I have seen the quality of your flowers, I'm sure potency will be no problem. The stardawg is some other strongest herb I have smoked, along with the super orange glue #5. I made some amazing bubble hash from the trim, still got some more trim left that I might turn to rosin.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words who dat is :biggrin:

I will make sure to get a smoke report up soon

Feel free to post up pics of your stardawg IX's. I have seen the quality of your flowers, I'm sure potency will be no problem. The stardawg is some other strongest herb I have smoked, along with the super orange glue #5. I made some amazing bubble hash from the trim, still got some more trim left that I might turn to rosin.

I'm about to start my monthly pic upload and various threads update :yes:

Cheesegez

Thanks cheesegeez, yields from the last run were 15 and 3/4 not including the stuff I pollinated, if you included the branches I pollinated then it would be just over 16. The gf#3 didn't really stretch or produce so there was a gap in the screen, if I had 6 stardawg instead of 5 I reckon I could have done 18 out of that tent.this was the best yield I've had out of this tent to date and I still could have done better, there was some ligtbleaching on a couple of tops etc.

I've also got over 500 seeds of stardawg x gf#6, once I've finished doing germination tests etc I will send some packs in to Seedbay.

I forgot to mention that I chopped that last run at day 59, I was able together the fans to turn a really dark purple / black near the end with an ice water flush but didn't see any signs of colour on the buds.

I'm not actually sure wich cut of the stardawg this is, either. Illuminati or kk. She's definitely a keeper though.

I've also got some more pics from near the end but I'm unable to upload them as over been having issues with my computer.

sounds good man looks very resinous ... im not sure which cut ive got it was gave to me as stardawg illuminati haven't flowered her out yet but will be in the next few months...

you did well to get away with just a lil lightburn on your plants that was close man did you blow fans at the lights ? im using 1000wde's and flapping about the legroom between the canopy and bulbs they can be dimmed but that's boring :biggrin:

ill get some pics up once she looks interesting :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts