What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg Grow

yts farmer

Veteran
Nice one.

You still have the lights on the same settings or have you cranked them up yet.

Going to be a good show going on around here over the next 5 weeks or so, getting ready for the grand finale :tiphat:

Peace.

Blazeee

Veteran
@yts Both lamps are running at 500w each, i think the CMH is at 85% / 535w, unfortunately im not able to crank them up any higher, i went in the other day and noticed a couple of scorched leaves.

Thanks for the kind words Patmando22, I agree the stardawg is an all around winner, very easy to grow, not fussy etc, finishes quickly, yields nicely and has a very good high to her. she ticks all the boxes for me.

I picked up some new seeds today. Bay Exclusives Animal OG (Animal cookies x Bay exclusives OG) and got some In House Genetics freebies thrown in called Tropic heat which is OGKB x Purple Punch. I think i might pop these soon for my next run along with throwing a few clones in there to chuck some pollen on.

picture.php

Also heres a GG4 bud shot at day 43 12/12

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Shit man, you are forever banging out some impressive mouth watering phots indeed.

Cracking studs in the stable Sir....

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks Superx and Kai Kai

I will try to get some more pics up soon, every day i go in to the tent i can notice the glue packing on weight and getting bigger, im very excited to see what the smoke is like on her.

Cheesegez

Thanks Superx and Kai Kai

I will try to get some more pics up soon, every day i go in to the tent i can notice the glue packing on weight and getting bigger, im very excited to see what the smoke is like on her.

Bro the smoke is top shelf , I'm knocking out that stuff @250 on a box, chocolate and chem are the tastes she gives

Blazeee

Veteran
Sorry I never finished updating this thread, unfortunately ive not been able to find the rest of the pictures from that last grow.

Ive got some more updates since then and dont fancy starting a new thread, so figured i would continue posting here.

Heres some stardawg that i pulled down a while ago

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Livers (Blues), very old UK clone only cut, rivals the cheese in terms of smell and taste.

Pics were taken a while back at 8 weeks, she definitely needs 9-10 weeks until done, I still enjoyed her at 8 weeks though.

Sorry for the hair in the first pic.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
And finanlly heres what i wanted to update this thread to document.

I Popped 50 seeds of the Super Orange Glue #1 (Orange Pheno) X Granola Funk #6, that I made earlier in the thread.

All of the germinated successfully and have been vegging for a few weeks.

I did end up culling a few weaker ones that got rootbound and shaded out.

Right now im left with 32 of them.

Going to pot them up within the next week, take clones and get them flowered out.

Right now im getting some very interesting citrus smells from the stem rub. Theres a few that have a very strong orange smell exactly like the Super Orange Glue mother. Theres also some with a very intense fresh lemon peel / lemon juice / extract smell. Im also getting some very tropical / pineapple smells from them.

Im really excited to see what these seeds will hold.

I will try to keep this thread updated as best i can.

Super Orange Glue #1 (Orange Pheno) X Granola Funk #6

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts