What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn! Shit is getting crazy in the Star patch! Looks awesome, man, those are getting huge!

The patch is looking great.

Nice plants Star! Going to be a good haul out of those!

Looks like a lot of work, but it's paying off. :good:

Has anybody ever told you that your plants “STINK” lol!!!

Did not know you had ypur own outdoor thread this year . grabing a seat . :tiphat:
Thanks guys ... I am definitely doing a:dance013::ying:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mulch is helping! Those plants are on the move right now! Just stand there and watch them grow! ~~~Peace!~~ :smoke:

Drumskinz

One thing I noticed in all your varieties that there wasn’t any wedding cake...did you cull that one from the herd?

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One thing I noticed in all your varieties that there wasn’t any wedding cake...did you cull that one from the herd?
I lost the wedding cake cut but it’s available to me if I want to get it back I really liked the plant she did have some special needs though

Guessing katydid bug
It’s not katydid it’s some kind of beetle
nice bushes! keep it green.

I’m gonna keep it very green:peacock:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They keep growing....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't get on often anymore but had to swing bye Stars place.

Def looks to be beetle. I have never seen so many in my pool before. There are 2 types 1 is the gold jap beetle the other looks identical to the Jap but is a stone/granite grey color. I'm betting they are your leaf problem.

Now bring on the buds brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts