What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you spray anything on the plant with the holes in the leaves?

Very nice star crash

What were you thinking, phytotoxicity?
I had another thought too, Japanese Beatles?

or lensing effect,a water drop on a leaf in full sun can burn a hole through a leaf

No spray whatsoever ...nothing has been needed ...believe it or not it’s actually just getting off the ground:ying:I just got back yet again we had another thunderstorm I am in utter heaven the ground is so soft I’m throwing stake after stake after stake in the ground...ganja bliss

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is something in Mac number one that is attracting a particular bug...It’s only on the Mac number one plants..Trust me it’s a non-issue..The damage does look like Japanese beetles

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growing the same mac1 in my garden and it as well as the plant next to it are showing the same thing. Noticed a Beatle today on it, gonna say it is definitely a Beatle.

I believe so too..She must be tasty to this bug

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe so too..She must be tasty to this bug

Talented grower right there! Garden's looking great!

All the plants are coming into character now! The Blue Dream must be one of the most branchy sativas. Did you do some training to increase branching?

I am having the same issue with mine. I see japanese beetles, so that may be what is causing it. Lots of insect pressure this year with the regular rains. Saw leaf miner activity more than usual too. I don't apply any insect control, the insect damage isn't past the threshold to warrant insecticide application.

Keep up the green work! Thanks for sharing, brother! :smoke:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talented grower right there! Garden's looking great!

All the plants are coming into character now! The Blue Dream must be one of the most branchy sativas. Did you do some training to increase branching?

I am having the same issue with mine. I see japanese beetles, so that may be what is causing it. Lots of insect pressure this year with the regular rains. Saw leaf miner activity more than usual too. I don't apply any insect control, the insect damage isn't past the threshold to warrant insecticide application.

Keep up the green work! Thanks for sharing, brother! :smoke:

Hey pipeline thanks for dropping in ...been a long time:tiphat:I’m gonna keep this grow as clean and natural as possible ... I want the marijuana as pure as can be...In regards to the blue dream ...she’s performing extremely well...She grows like a dream

Drumskinz

Mac#1Some special terpene in this plant is attracting a very particular bug that only eats this particular plant ...have not figured out what it is yetView Image View Image View Image

Star I’ve seen similar damage like you on certain plants of mine that looked just like that and they turned out to be cucumber beetles...those freakin Japanese beetles like to cluster around here and do even greater damage

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star I’ve seen similar damage like you on certain plants of mine that looked just like that and they turned out to be cucumber beetles...those freakin Japanese beetles like to cluster around here and do even greater damage

They can nibble on the leaf if they want to ...there’s enough for everybody :woohoo:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update ... NEM ... from Hammerhead Genetics ...
picture.php
... Mendo Breath ...
picture.php
... Blue Dream ...
picture.php
... RuntZ ...
picture.php
... Scatterbrains ..
My own cross ...
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.