What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And yet another post
455FB3A4-8919-4863-B907-F07D739BF27D.jpeg
1B1E8842-5BD0-4304-ACC6-187EC21CD342.jpeg
F04BFF66-7573-495D-B71C-52A76C52EAA9.jpeg
40A58F4D-80F1-4385-994D-A71B85C5E1E4.jpeg
F57BB00D-0384-4E13-927C-DAE8AB6F9E9B.jpeg
CEE25AC0-3780-4863-940F-77A84F11CBE8.jpeg
C22E8781-3CFE-426A-A02F-CDCF189830CC.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't remember seeing any in previous run. or is that a new pheno? How far along are they?
There were no Nanners in the first seed run and have not keeping track, But these are gonna go two more weeks maybe three weeks they’re all identical clones from one of the two keepers that I tried to keep this is the number two I lost the number one but this is the first run..

Last edited:

Bnyest

Hey Bnyest …I went once and I’ll never go back & grateful I don’t need to …it’s a bullshit scene… The guy runs it’s a douche bag charging vendors $200 or more for the right to sell weed and then charging additional money for not being tucked away in a corner placement in a stupid fucking warehouse and he’s selling crap weed for $100 an ounce trying to lowball everybody with his fucking bullshit total asshole… why don’t you PM me about that clone , But be honest it’s gonna be a long time before I can even make one available
No sweat brother I’ll hit you up after the outdoor season ✌️

Akss

Damn they were really unloading on him while he was laying on the ground.. I had some cops pointing their guns at me and a few buddies dragging a deer out the woods one night legally mind you. Was very unpleasant..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What kind of guitar you have? I've got a nice Fender...no amp. You have a Marshall or something?
The jam went well..At least I found out I can survive playing although my fingers won’t do what my brain wants them to do remember my left arm is somewhat crippled ..my guitars a Paul reed smith..I got a few different amplifiers the one I use today was from a company called line 6 it’s a nice little box has lots of modeling effects

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn they were really unloading on him while he was laying on the ground.. I had some cops pointing their guns at me and a few buddies dragging a deer out the woods one night legally mind you. Was very unpleasant..
Yeah I’ve had cops pointing guns at me when I got busted in 2008 as a matter fact it was 17 cops in total that descended on my property one led the charge threw me on the ground put a pistol to my head said don’t move asshole and I complied then heard the flunking of the helicopter landing in my backyard was not a pleasant day in my memory..Some in full swat gear and they use the battering ram on my front door..now the bear in mind this the very state “New fuckin York” that is in business of marijuana right now..New York State is a very beautiful state but like most states the government and taxes are completely out of control..When I say it took well over a decade For me to even begin to get back on my feet again but as of today I’m doing quite well

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
OK this is pretty shocking this guy was shot 60 times at least by the police. https://www.reuters.com/world/us/vi...ck-man-hail-bullets-family-lawyer-2022-07-03/
Just in time for the mid-term elections. They roll this trick out every time nowadays. I didn't even bother voting in the primary here. why bother?

As for the cops, damn that is way to scary. They let big wigs come into the popo station with their lawyer, or at their house like they did with clinton. No guns, dawgs, choppers. Over a little dope... Be careful, as should I.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I called my old lawyer and I asked him and as far as he knew NY is only currently expunging records in accordance with whatever is currently legal ..I kind of sat on my ass about it it’s possible to do something but I just don’t know

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just in time for the mid-term elections. They roll this trick out every time nowadays. I didn't even bother voting in the primary here. why bother?

As for the cops, damn that is way to scary. They let big wigs come into the popo station with their lawyer, or at their house like they did with clinton. No guns, dawgs, choppers. Over a little dope... Be careful, as should I.
Whats the trick ..? Shooting a fleeing black man ? He had no less then 60 bullet wounds …Sixty … are you cool with that? I’m not sure I understand your post but do you somehow think the Democrats are behind this on the news by reporting it during the midterm elections to somehow fuck up the Republicans?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am not cool with the cops having to shoot him even once. How many people in Chicago are shot every day? Election season is coming, and that is by-design devisive. travon, george, who else did the media use to incite? Turn off your tee vee. The shit going on in the world is generally not pleasant.

Dope is growing and seeds are being shared, and that is brotherhood. You have a good thread here, and I apologize for straying from the focus.