What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was the M lite

as expected it trimmed the sour terribly but I was mainly looking for if it chopped the buds up or kept the natural poddy nature of sour which it did indeed

Most it seems to shave off was the hairs

I think it’d be a very valid option for buds with less natural nooks and crannies

still considering it

Wish I could find some local farmers to go in on one with

8k$ for a a 4 light grow seems goofy but I really hate trimming

I would only use it to do like 70-80% of the work
Good grief !!! I know a good manicurist is almost impossible to find and they’re expensive (but 😳) At least it’s not the $18,000 model
A44516E4-3BCF-4393-AE5B-364FE19CEF49.png

herbgreen

Veteran
Now all you need is an Amish built pole building ....goes up in a weekend

Just dont ask them to install the electrical

Probably rent equipment to dig the trench from main house run some conduit hook up the lights

Start stacking buckets!

:smokeit:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
He's probably trying to make friends with the Amish, so they don't make trouble after his investors get him a grow site permit. The Amish may not like competition.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah just shopping for food at their market bought it at their market... $239 Nothing to do with anything else ...They have lots of tables and chairs and birds nests walking sticks all sorts of crafts outside

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Power still out but apparently Internet is working through my phone wirelessly...Supposed to be restored hours ago my night shift plants grow is just sitting there in the dark and the pumps from my fish and their aquariums... we’re sitting idle ...I need to Get myself a whole house back up generator for emergencies because the powers been going out often here in the village

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have the greenbroz 215 i would box up and ship for 3k. I have used it maybe 10 days, still like new and works well i just need the bigger one.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So all the new bulbs that I bought are flashing the alert warnings on my ballasts which means that according to the Ballasts there at the end of their Life ..wtf ...contacted the seller he’s gonna call hortilux & get back to me on Tuesday

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bought them through Amazon but the seller is a huge business out of Michigan called grow green I’ve contacted them directly they’re very nice they won’t do business with small growers like me directly unless you spend more than $500 per order also they don’t ship to New York and there’s other issues so good they may be you I have to go through Amazon...Other than discussing the issues with them directly

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now all you need is an Amish built pole building ....goes up in a weekend

Just dont ask them to install the electrical

Probably rent equipment to dig the trench from main house run some conduit hook up the lights

Start stacking buckets!

:smokeit:
If the time ever comes to it (that’s a big if ) I envisioned them building green houses for me