What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Drumskinz

I need to make a decision about these Mac one plants they been outside for a long long time they’re dying to be flowered if I bring them in which I’m considering would that be a mistake or not my rooms are far from sterile by the way ..They were supposed to be mother View attachment 18727521 View attachment 18727522 View attachment 18727523 plants but I’ve already got a lot of cuts going I could just let them do their thing outside but I’ve never seen it performed very well in the outdoors to be honest and that’s a long process from now

according to your indoor flowering time the longer the better with Mac1…around 11 weeks right…so outdoors around these here parts should not do her justice…but with a nice dry ending to summer and warm and dry through the fall like we had in 2020…could she have a better outcome…anyways I always like to give any type of experiment at least 2 or 3 tries before coming to a final answer…btw how’s that trop cherry doin…I’ve seen the ice cream cake in action and she definitely looks sweet

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
according to your indoor flowering time the longer the better with Mac1…around 11 weeks right…so outdoors around these here parts should not do her justice…but with a nice dry ending to summer and warm and dry through the fall like we had in 2020…could she have a better outcome…anyways I always like to give any type of experiment at least 2 or 3 tries before coming to a final answer…btw how’s that trop cherry doin…I’ve seen the ice cream cake in action and she definitely looks sweet
Trop cherries down to one sad looking clone I’m hoping it comes alive

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s the quandary… if I don’t bring them inside they probably will go to waste and they’re too nice for me to let them do that , but in order to do that indoors I’m gonna have to add lamps and make more space (which is not an easy thing to do in my cramped quarters)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m going to bring them Mac1’ inside ! & they’ll be ready by the end of September just in time for the New York State harvest Fest (which is a local to me ) & intend win the cup:shucks:… btw I run two of these units …If you’re a small home grower like me working out of rooms I highly recommend them they can handle anything that you put in ..25,00O BTUs a piece And they also work as dehumidifiers more or less which is additional benefit & in the summertime (like now they are never off !) Day & night 24/7 …
E8A56FFB-4FB5-4A4C-83B5-24F658A36474.jpeg

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I would stick those mac inside with no worries. Just give them a good spray down every 3 days for the first couple of weeks. We were driving between beaches yesterday and the only english radio station played that midnight oil song and we were all singing along, we played all their songs. I have not heard that song in 20 years at least and you post it, blows my mind.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would stick those mac inside with no worries. Just give them a good spray down every 3 days for the first couple of weeks. We were driving between beaches yesterday and the only english radio station played that midnight oil song and we were all singing along, we played all their songs. I have not heard that song in 20 years at least and you post it, blows my mind.
I am and will … they’ve already had a couple doses a few days ago and spraying down today 15 4 footers of the Daze as a matter fact (I use lost coast plant therapy) ..It’s quite the chore I gotta bring them out of the room into the bathroom shower stall individually… The midnight oil song has been stuck in my head ever since I posted it it’s such a catchy tune I had no idea the band was such an activist…Now is that a coincidence that you heard it ? I think not maybe we’re psychically connected:alien: ..ha ha

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@flower~power are you going to do another farmer’s market appearance anytime soon in NY where I could scoop your NHxC5M keeper?
Hey Bnyest …I went once and I’ll never go back & grateful I don’t need to …it’s a bullshit scene… The guy runs it’s a douche bag charging vendors $200 or more for the right to sell weed and then charging additional money for not being tucked away in a corner placement in a stupid fucking warehouse and he’s selling crap weed for $100 an ounce trying to lowball everybody with his fucking bullshit total asshole… why don’t you PM me about that clone , But be honest it’s gonna be a long time before I can even make one available

Trichonaut1

Hello flower power . Good to meet ya. I just dropped by to thank you for sharing some o haze seeds with members here. My buddy roboto received some from you. Sadly for him he can't grow anything at the moment and sent them my way. Just dropped by to share pics of the seedlings. Will come back at some point and give updates on them . Thank you for generosity.

20220627_022041.jpg
20220627_021949.jpg

I also have some Santa Cruz o haze x Nepali watermelon hashplant from docdseeds in the same tray they are in the back . u can tell the difference by leaf size and vigor. They are in the back of the tray in the following pic...they all started in little 3ounce cups... About 2 weeks after sprout. ...
20220627_021839.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello flower power . Good to meet ya. I just dropped by to thank you for sharing some o haze seeds with members here. My buddy roboto received some from you. Sadly for him he can't grow anything at the moment and sent them my way. Just dropped by to share pics of the seedlings. Will come back at some point and give updates on them . Thank you for generosity.

View attachment 18728021 View attachment 18728022
I also have some Santa Cruz o haze x Nepali watermelon hashplant from docdseeds in the same tray they are in the back . u can tell the difference by leaf size and vigor. They are in the back of the tray in the following pic...they all started in little 3ounce cups... About 2 weeks after sprout. ...
View attachment 18728023
Likewise & Wow! You just made my day …thank you!

TPFTFW

Veteran
I got in the big Mac ones , heavy fuckers lugging View attachment 18728437 View attachment 18728438 View attachment 18728439 them upstairs ... lol Wish me luck I may need it
Beautiful plants man
Whole bunch of beautiful plants on this page
I haven’t been on much lately busy for once

so I tried out the green broz dry trimmer and I’m still undecided if it’s a solid option
Terrible for sour but that’s to be expected haha

Here’s a giant sour nug. Just shy of a half
D1A8BC5F-1A1E-4FBE-AE36-7D972D61A063.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants man
Whole bunch of beautiful plants on this page
I haven’t been on much lately busy for once

so I tried out the green broz dry trimmer and I’m still undecided if it’s a solid option
Terrible for sour but that’s to be expected haha

Here’s a giant sour nug. Just shy of a half
View attachment 18728454
What model green broz are using?

TPFTFW

Veteran
What model green broz are using?
It was the M lite

as expected it trimmed the sour terribly but I was mainly looking for if it chopped the buds up or kept the natural poddy nature of sour which it did indeed

Most it seems to shave off was the hairs

I think it’d be a very valid option for buds with less natural nooks and crannies

still considering it

Wish I could find some local farmers to go in on one with

8k$ for a a 4 light grow seems goofy but I really hate trimming

I would only use it to do like 70-80% of the work

Latest posts

Latest posts