What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost done moving the Mac ..this is one of my guys current list and he said Mac one is at the top ...I haven’t even heard of most of the strains >>>>
This is his current list:

Acai

Donkey budder

Monkey bread

Blueberry muffins

White runtz

Violet fog

Yahemi

Apple tarts

Pancakes

Mac1

Peanut butter breath

Big drip

Gummiez

Greenhouse/ light deps:

Cookies and cream

Punch cake

Sour OG

Animal face

Gorilla snacks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So runoff is always a big issue I don’t have any fancy bucket draining systems so usually nine times out of 10 I let it reabsorb because I know how much the containers hold but every now and then I like to give them a good flushing and it’s a big job cause I gotta move a lot of water around then I gotta get in there with the vacuum and suck everything out it’s a bit of a chore

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started noticing these tree seedlings coming
53700CC9-ABE6-4734-A891-D4A4E92E29E9.jpeg
3B5343F8-21BC-47C1-A3CD-F0EC1DB84804.jpeg
8CCCA9AE-F26F-47A2-A8EA-D14069F3D1FA.jpeg
AE386363-C703-46EE-B7B8-71B733C80DCD.jpeg
C2A5D820-DEB0-418C-AA39-B7CDF6FFE569.jpeg
up >>> Pretty sure they dropped from this tree

Lotto

I started noticing these tree seedlings coming View attachment 18731816 View attachment 18731817 View attachment 18731818 View attachment 18731819 View attachment 18731821 up >>> Pretty sure they dropped from this tree
Looks to be black locust seedling. Often they will sucker from the existing root system not just from seed. One of the best for firewood and very stable, long lasting wood. Fence lines often were made of black locust. Hedge for corner posts and locust for line posts. I've seen 50 yr. old fence made of locust and still holding up. They can overtake a woodlot because of how they sucker.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks to be black locust seedling. Often they will sucker from the existing root system not just from seed. One of the best for firewood and very stable, long lasting wood. Fence lines often were made of black locust. Hedge for corner posts and locust for line posts. I've seen 50 yr. old fence made of locust and still holding up. They can overtake a woodlot because of how they sucker.
The dairy farmers used to use them as post fences because they were excellent long lasting just like you said & you can could still find them and old pastures ..these ones are on the lawn area I’m just waiting for the deer to nibble them …it’s gonna happen