What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Good Morning with some Big South Pump

View Image

Some sunny day rain for the plants as it is a gloomfest outdoors.

Have a great day Star Crash!

giphy.gif

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm suffering from retro-jealousy because I only smoked Colombian Gold once, and I wish an ounce of it was available (at least) - it was the first "dime bag" I ever bought. It was a righteous one - about a 1/4 oz - best 10 dollars I ever spent! :yummy:

Wish I hung on to all those seeds.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm suffering from retro-jealousy because I only smoked Colombian Gold once, and I wish an ounce of it was available (at least) - it was the first "dime bag" I ever bought. It was a righteous one - about a 1/4 oz - best 10 dollars I ever spent! :yummy:

used to come in from shades of light gold all the way through brown red and even chocolate

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this is bshw, more afghan pheno, I chose from 12 males, and those short stature ones I selected out. chose the most fragrant ones and the tallest, I know that one was with purple stems - red fruit with sandalwood, green one - green grapes with sandalwood and third one which was colorful, but I dont remember anything about him :D. all had crazy sticky stems, I was assuming about another green one, but smell was too herbal, didn't like it, so I tossed him. :D

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
bshw is great, but it is old school, little bit too leafy for modern standards. I am also very tired from trimming usually, and I really hate it. so I appreciate buds with minimum leaf. I thought riri diesel x bangi haze is good candidate for bshw bud structure improvement.

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right now to Casey Jones’s are blowing up and I think I already saw some female pre-flowers even though the range of 24 hour veg, do you think that’s possible:bigeye:?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Right now to Casey Jones’s are blowing up and I think I already saw some female pre-flowers even though the range of 24 hour veg, do you think that’s possible:bigeye:?

I think preflowers are more connected with maturity, than photoperiod, you think they are autoflowers? :D

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
are they all fat leaf or some is more narrow? colorful stems? I think keeper pheno would be congo/bshw mix with touch of diesel. good luck.

All the leaves look like this
picture.php
the differences is in stem length & internodes spacing

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think preflowers are more connected with maturity, than photoperiod, you think they are autoflowers? :D

No I don’t think their automatic:kitty:, but they are young plants I’m about to feed them take a closer look

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
No I don’t think their automatic:kitty:, but they are young plants I’m about to feed them take a closer look

well young plants yes, but they are big enough for flowering imo. dont know maybe it seems to me like that from pics, and in reality they are not so big. you know it better.