What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

DunHav`nFun

What`s the humidity level in your bloom room Star / FP ?.......Reason I ask was the pics you showed of the PKB showed the fanleaves curled up slap inward toward themselves , and even though it`s end of cycle it looks to me like a defense mechanism tryin to conserve moisture in said plant......Was just curious Bro.....Don`t get me wrong your finished product on the vine looks awesome and I`m a jealous old fart......

Respect.....DHF......

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What`s the humidity level in your bloom room Star / FP ?.......Reason I ask was the pics you showed of the PKB showed the fanleaves curled up slap inward toward themselves , and even though it`s end of cycle it looks to me like a defense mechanism tryin to conserve moisture in said plant......Was just curious Bro.....Don`t get me wrong your finished product on the vine looks awesome and I`m a jealous old fart......

Respect.....DHF......
Probably a little bit drier than it should be it’s just ambient RH

Akss

Just picked a little snack...
IMG_20220720_124049968_HDR.jpg

Akss

Those look great... are they wineberries? they look like em to me

My small breakfast I picked this morning- I think berry season is winding down now though sadly. Zucchinis, tomatoes, and more peppers should be ready next weekend im excited!
View attachment 18735456
No idea I assumed raspberries... bush just came up I didn't plant it.. maybe my little chipmunk friend or a bird deposited the seed there idk...

Last edited:

laszlokovacs

Mine came from a wild black raspberry bush, wineberries are invasive species at least in NY/northeast and have spread a lot recently. Like a smaller, shinier, tarter, more delicate raspberry, underside of leaves have a silvery color, stems/canes are red colored. Gotta love chipmunks, just discovered a white walnut tree on my property and the squirrels and chipmunks stashed a couple dozen white walnuts still in the shell in my garage- Had to grab half the stash cuz theyre not paying rent otherwise.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Just picked a little snack... View attachment 18735445
We had the best wineberry season ever. Probably picked enough to fill 3 5 gallon buckets over the past few weeks.
I like drizzling sweetened condensed milk on top.
We tried again Monday but we had already harvested most and I had ate them all by the time I got to my front door.

Attachments

• IMG_20220707_204623798.jpg
    IMG_20220707_204623798.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20220711_111956652.jpg
    IMG_20220711_111956652.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20220628_144142959.jpg
    IMG_20220628_144142959.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 43

Latest posts

Latest posts