What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

laszlokovacs

its real for sure, but its from New York City- not the state. Not super reassuring to be honest nobody knows what the hell its about but they seem to like messing with us these days. Im sure NYC would be a prime target, even less reason for me to live here anyway I like it less and less nowadays.

laszlokovacs

Haha FP that canned heat song always gets queued and comes on right after I run through some a couple hours of Dead songs in my phone. Heard it for the first time out in the forest a few months ago- probably listen to it almost damn near everytime i visit my plants now.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm obsessed with all things NYC 1985. Everything. Phone booths, hookers, marijuana, graffiti, the culture, Reagan (sucked), pee smell in subway.
I love NYC. Only a few hours away (Boston). Farmers markets! Chili's! Garbage smell! @laszlokovacs how long have you lived in NYC?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
123_1.jpeg
123_2(7).jpeg
123_2(6).jpeg
123_2(5).jpeg
123_2(4).jpeg
123_2(3).jpeg
s
123_2(1).jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got the indoor platinum Kush breath coming down tomorrow so that’s going to involve two helpers coming over to strip the plants of leaves cut them into branches then put them into the hanging dryers that’ll open up the room for some of the ice cream cakes and some of the platinum dosi’s have been vegging they’re going to get transplanted into larger containers and topped…This is the plan as of today ha ha

Latest posts

Latest posts