What's new

sssdh seed release finaly

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi im sorry people
my internet is out so its hard to list more than 70 packs in an internet cafe without losing my mind from not being able to toke

i have 100's more packs so nobody worry
il keep people in the loop of when they are down to the last 50

i only sent in 83 packs and they seem to be gone apart from about 8 packs
im sending of 100 packs today to arive tomorow so will put up a thread to let people know
as far as i know all seeds are listed in the morning uk time between 8-10 so dont be waiting up all night or anything like that(thats crazy)you will all get a pack or 2
im also sending in for the boutique aswell so those who prefer going through the bou hold out

sorry for the trouble with the listings,but anyone who has ever listed any seeds knows how much of a head ache it is,that coupled with an internet cafe is not pretty lol

peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
hi im sorry people
my internet is out so its hard to list more than 70 packs in an internet cafe without losing my mind from not being able to toke

im sending of 100 packs today to arive tomorow so will put up a thread to let people know
as far as i know all seeds are listed in the morning uk time between 8-10 so dont be waiting up all night or anything like that(thats crazy)you will all get a pack or 2
im also sending in for the boutique aswell so those who prefer going through the bou hold out

sorry for the trouble with the listings,but anyone who has ever listed any seeds knows how much of a head ache it is,that coupled with an internet cafe is not pretty lol

peace

Thanks for the explanation OJD....That should ease the minds of alot of ppl! Not to mention make the ppl who wanted them on the boo happy too :) Hope u get your internet up and running again soon so u can list and toke without frustration lol....likkle more

hi im sorry people

peace

see?

told yall OJD was coming through

no sweat.

D

danny karey

Missed'm again............right on!!!! No worries OJD, I know ya can only do what ya can do. Maybe I'll snag a pack at the other place, I think next week they'll be going up?

Congrate's to those who snagged a pack!!

Keep up the good work OJD!!

Danny

Heymikey

OJD, I was looking at the listing yesterday at the Bay, I believe it said that your SSSDH cut plus 6 other females from a pack of original SSSDH beans were pollinated by 4 SSSDH males in an open pollination. Is that correct?

Larimy

Thanks OJD seems there will still be a chance to grab a pack, i was disapointed I missed the 1st listing didn't even seem them up they were gone so fast...

dddownlowww

watching...waiting...hoping... praying

watching...waiting...hoping... praying

it's been a long, long time since I had good genes.
ddd

sodaman

OJD will be listed on Bou very shortly as well (couple of days)
we are just sorting out a few things then I will let people know when they are up

OP

and from what OJD has said there's plenty for everyone and more on the way.

Latest posts

Latest posts