What's new

sssdh seed release finaly

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I woke up at 1:50am, walked over to my computer naked, logged on the Seedbay, bought some and walked back to bed and fell asleep.

I didn't even remember doing that until I opened my email this morning!!!

SSSDH!

:laughing: whoa did u have to add the naked part in there....i knew u werent gona let them go by without snaggin a pack or 2...peace

JazzJazz

Got a pack at 7:00 am est this morning.....I'm so stoked but i must finish my AK47,Couchlock X Afganhi and hawiian satvia then's it's sssdh and C99....sweeeeeeet!!!

D

danny karey

God f$%^ing damnit!!!! I missed'm.....I hope there are more listed, and hopfully not at 1am-2am........wtf is with the middle of the night drops? I know theres a time difference in europe and all, but fuck.........Why can't they drop some at north american time?

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off that most of us gotta stay up all night just to get a f'n pack of seeds.

Congrat's to all those who scored a pack.

Danny

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I got some and I live in Canada.

Set your alarm to 9am UK time.

Lol i dont know how well that will go over if u have a significant other lying in bed next to u! :yoinks: my wife was pissed last nite when i woke up a lil before 3 am and got on the pc to snag some beans off da bay

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
haha phillthy i though spice at first and was like steve has the genes? lol then i was like oh duh....

are there gonna be more listed tonight?