What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sssdh seed release finaly

ambertrichome

Veteran
No, Ill turn the lights back at 2-3 weeks, and they will soon show, then uppot them to 5 gallons, and put them back on 24 hours.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Midweeksong.

They also wont suffer any ill affects from sexing in 1 gal if you don't wait forever to turn the lights back to sex them. Been doing it that way for 40 years. I also sometimes just put them in 5 gallon containers right off, but my buddies have to many other plants, and not enough space.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Just picked up a pack from seedsman. Site said there was only one left, so I said what the hell- let's celebrate it's 10th anniversary. I've got the SSSDH x G13 but the ojd batch seems like a good one to have in the chamber.

Midweek Song still has some 11 packs in stock. Not sure how many...

Ojd- any idea how old these might be/last time you sent anything in to seedsman? I'm sure they're fine, just curious.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Decided to wait and start the SSSDH until now, and the weather is more favorable vs July. Buddy got all the other stuff out of the way, and will start a pack in the next couple days.

Just harvested some Super Silver Cough that was killer. Really really really sticky. On par with Dominion Granny Skunk.
Smells like Lemon Pledge, and Gas. Sweet/Floral, not sour. Pine, and cat pee in there too.
REEKS. Super Choke. Will be even more powerful after a good cure.

Cant wait for the SSSDH.
Will probably breed a SSSDH male into the SSC