What's new

sssdh seed release finaly

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
plenty probaly 100 packs for bay and 100 for bou and more when if they run out
i got a nice amount to keep everyone happy
peace

From what OJD said there will be plenty to go around...its just a matter of time b4 more are relisted...no need to worry. Pretty sure only 50 or so packs were ever listed @ da bay early this morning....good luck!

uraverage

OMG :wallbash: i f-ing missed these, hopefully this Boo thing will work out and i can catch them there or maybe on the relist.

i was up last night when posted, but i didnt get... i know there will be plenty, i may wait around til seed bou got them

i know however, next relist i wont be bullshitting taking things for granted

solarz

RIGHT before i was off to bed, i ust checked the comp for shits and giggles...and i caught them as they were actually being listed. So i had to snag a pack. The fucked up part is,i was laying in bed, and i hopped up and told the ol lady...i gotta grab another pack, and poof....they were no more...LMAO. No worries, i'm not a greedy dude...one pack will do me...FOR NOW!!! Good shit OJD!

solarz

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
my pal has been forever awaiting these, they drop and we got no dough...:wallbash:

OJD congrats on a crazy drop, they went fast man!

Excellent price bro, nice and fair,,, wishing i wasn't so skint!.,,,maybe the next batch...

Well done all early grabbers!

Peeeeeece

statusquo

Haha is it normal for these things to just dissapear over night? I feel like there should have been limits of one pack ^_^ haha. Eagerly awaiting a relist!

Dank-j

Haha is it normal for these things to just dissapear over night? I feel like there should have been limits of one pack ^_^ haha. Eagerly awaiting a relist!

With a release like this, yeah, being cleaned out overnight is pretty common.

There are supposedly more packs and this was a "for the masses release" so keep checking the bay if you didn't get your pack.

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
I can agree with a limit, especially on something like this. Sucks that a few people buy up 5 or 10 or more packs, when there are MANY people who are wanting to get their hands on these. I'd be happy with ONE pack. Don't mind me, I'll be over here watching the bay pouting, lol.

early birds get the worm.....

its all good...

more will be relisted...there was on like 40/50 or so listed

i watched it like a hawk last night, i seen it....

but i dont know if imma go with the bay or the bou

choices choices!!!

BudGood

Veteran
I don't see an area for his seeds on the boo, am I missing something?

Yeah, I'm just in a horrible mood today: Drove over 100 miles one way to go to my doctor, after calling to tell them I was on my way to pick up a refill on my medication. I get there and they tell me the doc is on vacation, and he didn't send the prescriptions he was going to. So I'm in pain, getting sick from withdrawal....And I missed these, to top it off. I'm just gonna pull up the seedbay page on my iPhone, and keep refreshing as I drive back up to Denver. Ugh. So yeah, I don't mean to be a bummer, I'm just having a bad day. :wave:

statusquo

Ya I know OJD will release plenty more. He promised for the masses and I am sure he will deliver. But i still would have only gotten one for now to let more people try and get access :) Anyways I am in no hurry and am stoaked to see these genetics spread! Thanks OJD

I don't see an area for his seeds on the boo, am I missing something?

Yeah, I'm just in a horrible mood today: Drove over 100 miles one way to go to my doctor, after calling to tell them I was on my way to pick up a refill on my medication. I get there and they tell me the doc is on vacation, and he didn't send the prescriptions he was going to. So I'm in pain, getting sick from withdrawal....And I missed these, to top it off. I'm just gonna pull up the seedbay page on my iPhone, and keep refreshing as I drive back up to Denver. Ugh. So yeah, I don't mean to be a bummer, I'm just having a bad day. :wave:

yea that sucks bro

and nah its all good, didnt bother me.... i was just spreading the word. i didnt know if everybody knew about the bou. im not sure how it will be set up but im sure we will know. if not...im sure more will be relisted soon on bay

BudGood

Veteran
Refreshing.....No. Refreshing.....Nope. Refreshing... Darn <packs a bowl> Refreshing.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Why don't they just put up enough to fill demand if there is plenty for the masses? I suspect it's probably a logistical thing but it seems like they would be ready to sell all they can.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I woke up at 1:50am, walked over to my computer naked, logged on the Seedbay, bought some and walked back to bed and fell asleep.

I didn't even remember doing that until I opened my email this morning!!!

SSSDH!