What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

BRNEYDBVR

Thanks guys...

I've spent some $$$ acquiring those beans...LOL!

Now I've got to get moved so I can grow some of them out...secure some good mothers and make plenty of beans! :headbange

I actually just put 4 BOG Lifestar BX1 down for a soak.

We'll see how they do. :rasta:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Cool, yeah I'm just gonna wait till the Sweet tooth is finish. I want to make hash out of it but it will be to harsh. So I'm just gonna make hash out of the leaves and I got a shitty plant in there that I'm gonna make hash out of to.

T

TheOneWill

Well the bud is smelling awesome on the sweet tooth but the other one is fucking crappy.

BRNEYDBVR

Which meathod are you using to make hash?

I use the quick ISO extraction meathod... Just because I don't have bubblebags yet.

Getting ready to head your way this weekend.... going to a friends in Abita.
He's about to leave for a year to Orlando for school, so I'm gonna go visit and smoke him out with some of my homegrown!! :rasta:

Last edited:

Troop

Picture time, finally got to it with work and everything....Out of 5 pictures I took this was the best one (IMO) View screen on camera is busted so I had no idea what the pictures looked like till i got home. Grew 2 plants from bag seed in same pot under a 1000w in soil. 1 was smaller more sativaish, the other had a little bit broader leaves but grew much bigger (not nearly as many crystals as smaller plant). It was cut on the 9th and hung for 5 days and has been in jars since. I opened it and it stunk up the whole room. It was a little over 2 ounces day after cut.

Haha...it's floppy dance time!!! :jump: :hotbounce :jump: :hotbounce :dance: :jump: :hotbounce :jump: :hotbounce :jump:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Nice buds you got there. Troop

I use paint strainers as a bubble bag. Then filter it through a 190m screen.

BRNEYDBVR

Nice nugs....Troop!

Peace, Ya'll..... I gotta get on the road before the traffic gets outta hand!

:joint:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

All the herb I grew always turns out to be crappy looking. There was only one plant that turned out nice and that was the Power aka potent bag seed.

Hopefully when I get things going again I will have nice prettier clean nugs. Instead of having ugly nasty dark green nugs with dust.

T

TheOneWill

well went to the city to pick some stuff up. He had a little Maui Wowie (sp) left so he gave me a little piece but the other stuff is purple.

BRNEYDBVR

What's up? :wave:

When you re-do your cab.... Make sure to put some A/C filter material over your intake vents... and vacuum em every couple weeks... No more dusty buds. :nono:

~~~

Please take a pic of those nugs...dood.

Show us the purps!! :headbange

How did that Maui smell/smoke? ... Tasty?
Mmmm. :joint:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Purps= good and taste like fruit.
18948P1000411-med.JPG

18948P1000412-med.jpg

18948P1000414-med.JPG

Maui Wowie = haven't smoked yet.
18948P1000418-med.JPG

T

TheOneWill

Maui Wowie has a sweet but kind bud taste I don;t know how to explain it. But it taste fucking good.

BRNEYDBVR

TheOneWill -

It's kinda funny..... I went to visit my buddy this weekend and smoke him out with my homegrown....

He turned me on to a couple small buds that he had picked up....

It's the same purple smoke that you have! LOL!!

It's not bad for commercial smoke...

:joint:

Last edited:

socalcannabis

Those purps look lie the grape ape that's been going around. Tastes really good but gives you the worst munchies ever. Great overall though