What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

BRNEYDBVR

Well... I now have 4 BOG Lifestar BX1 seedlings. :headbange :muahaha:

100% germination!!! Not bad for seeds that are several years old.

:joint:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Cool I want my sweet tooth to hurry the fuck up. So I can fix my cab.

T

TheOneWill

It's getting on my nerves for me having to pluck those male banana's so fuck it. I'll make some hash tonight or tomorrow. Probley tomorrow.

BRNEYDBVR

If that trim is moist.... It'll freeze in a few hours, overnight should be good.

What are your ideas on venting that cab?

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

So what I plan on doing is making a shelf. That I can slide in and out of the cab.
The reason why I'm doing this to make it easier to cool the lights off at the top.
I just need to find a way to make some type of intake with no fan. So all it would do is suck the air from outside the cab in to the top part where the lights are and have 2 120mm high power computer fans (9000rpms) exhaust. Then have another 2 high power 120mm fans. Exhaust the air where the plants are. I'll just drill holes in the bottom of the cabinet so there will be little to no pressure in the cab.

BRNEYDBVR

As for the passive intakes....

Think about a darkroom louver. Lets air in and out but no light.

Or.... you can drill the holes in the bottom and install pvc elbows (that form "S" shape) paint them black on the inside and you have your light trap.

Just remember that the passive intake needs to be 2X larger than the exhaust.

Are you planning on using a piece of lexan as your shelf material?

2 of those fans exhausting the light chamber and the other 2 exhausting the growing area....right?

That should be plenty to exhaust 6 42w cfl's. Your ambient temps need to be kept in check though, in order to keep your cab temps at acceptable levels.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Well I started to break down the cab today. Got half way done. Then started the hash and waiting for the hash water to settle. :)

T

TheOneWill

I got the back piece on it. I just got to cut one more edge out and it will be almost done. All I have to do it cut the holes for the exhaust fans for the light and for the exhaust fans for the lower part where the plants will go. I still got allot to do. Mix another batch of soil.

T

TheOneWill

No it's different not commercial. But I do have a different kind of commercial. I'll get some pics later.

T

TheOneWill

Heres the pics of grape ape. Yum
18948P1000422.JPG

18948P1000423.JPG

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Yeah got an oz for $400 if it goes by tomorrow I'm probley gonna pick up another one. :)

Well anyways tomorrow, I will drill holes for the intake by the light section. Also maybe cut out the exhaust fan holes. Also I need to figure how many holes to put in the bottom. Also need to buy more fans.

Last edited: