What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

BRNEYDBVR

Hard choice...

I've never grown or smoked Trainwreck, but have read that it's a pretty funky strain and can grow like a vine.

I'm sure that the BC kush is good herb as well...

Go for the 'wreck.

T

TheOneWill

If I was you go with the BC Kush. Thats because its more of indica and won't take up to much space.

But if you like a head high get Trainwreck but like BRNEYDBVR said it grows like a vine.

I had trainwreck it was alright. Not what everyone says about it at least. Sour Diesel I think beat the shit out of trainwreck.

G

For a thread representing the south, not alot of love for the southern varietys going on.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Theres not really allot of southern strains. I mean if we get a bunch of people to trade strains and make crosses I bet we could make some nice southern strains. But there isn't that many if any at all.

B

Bigtimer7

yea- what southern strains are you refering too? I dont know any "southern" strains I just know bout the normal ones that are everywhere?

BRNEYDBVR

AnatomicalySound.....
I'm with these guy's.
Don't know of any particular "Southern" strains other than shoreline, a clone that's kept mostly in texas. And Micanopy Moonbeam...AKA..Gainesville Green. And the only person that I know of is REZ that has a pack of the real deal that he got years ago from jayeast before he went offline.

If you know of any southern strains...Please enlighten us with your wisdom.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Hog is a southern strain, I know that one, but I haven't found that one laying around anywhere :biglaugh:

B

Bigtimer7

well everyone lets burn one for the south! Im sparkin this and hopefully when others read this they will spark one :)

I always enjoy burnin one for the SOUTH!!

BRNEYDBVR

TheOneWill -

Mississippi Mud is by JLP. I don't believe that it's a southern strain... But I do have a 5 pack of these.

It's Mountain Jam F2 x G13 F2.

Last edited:

BRNEYDBVR

I can't wait to see you grow out that "Ozzy" and some of those Querkle crosses!

That Ozzy has me interested!

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
NiteTiger said:
Hog is a southern strain, I know that one, but I haven't found that one laying around anywhere :biglaugh:
Interesting... I have some hog I am sitting on right now and its a fucking strong indica. its been putting me on my ass the last couple days but I didn't know it was from the south. I guess that makes since being that its called hog.
yea- what southern strains are you refering too? I dont know any "southern" strains I just know bout the normal ones that are everywhere?
I didn't figure anyone would know any strains that have been breed for the south in the south but I figured I could ask.

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

Theonewill- you growin some querkle crosses? Which ones are you gettin into? Sounds like you got a nice supply?

Im thinkin bout gettin querkle but i dont konw? Id love to see what you think bout it. Anyways keep reppin the South

T

TheOneWill

Here is my list--------Lineage
Bubba Chunk--------Deep Chunk x Bubba Kush
Purple K Krowberry x Querkle (which turns purple)
Querkle-------------Urkle x Space Queen
Ozzy----------------Black Domina X Grimm male
Double Bubble F2-----double dutch x bubblegum
Double Dutch---------double bubble x sweet dutchess
Big Foot--------------BCHash Plant x Grimm Male
Agent Orange---------Orange Velvet X Jack The Ripper
Jilly Bean-------------Orange Velvet x Space Queen
Deep Purple-----------Purple Urkle X Querkle
Astro Queen-----------Astroboy x Space Queen
Juggernaut------------BC Hash Plant X Space Queen
Royal Revenge---------Killer Queen X Grimm male

Last edited:

BRNEYDBVR

You're gonna have some fun!

LOTS of great strains in that list!!

edit: Keep a close eye on the Bubba Chunks... Several of the test grows had hermi issues.

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

DAMN! wow did you buy all those or were some gifts? That is a serious line up there man. Enjoy those which ones are you startin all of um? Good luck man and post some pics!