What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

T

TheOneWill

I already have everything except for dolomite.
LC’s Soiless Mix #1:
5 parts Canadian Spaghnam Peat or Coir or Pro-Moss
3 parts perlite
2 parts wormcastings or mushroom compost or home made compost
Powdered dolomite lime @ 2 tablespoons per gallon or 1 cup per cubic foot of the soiless mix.

RECIPE #1
If you want to use organic nutes like blood, bone and kelp...
Dry Ferts:
1 tablespoon blood meal per gallon or 1/2 cup per cubic foot of soil mix
2 tablespoons bone meal per gallon or 1 cup per cubic foot of soil mix
1-tablespoon kelp meal per gallon or 1/2 cup per cubic foot of soil mix or Maxicrop 1-0-4 powdered kelp extract as directed
1 tablespoon per gallon or 1/2 cup per cubic foot of Jersey Greensand to supplement the K (potasium) in the Kelp Meal and seaweed extract.
Mix all the dry ferts into the soiless mix well and wet it, but don't soak it with Liquid Karma and water @ 1 tbs./gal. Stir and mix it a few times a week for a week or two so the bacteria can get oxygen and break down the bone meal and make it available. And don't let the mix dry out, keep it moist and add water as needed. It'll also have time to get the humic acids in the Liquid Karma going and the dolomite lime will be better able to adjust the pH of a peat based mixture too.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
HEY FELLAS! are we all from the durty? i have been looking for this thread for months! this kicks so much ass! glad i have some fellow icmaggers that are dealing with the same climate as me. pm me and let me know if i am in the right place. i hail from the emerald coast where its hot and humid 9mos out of the year.

BRNEYDBVR

I grow in a similar mix...

My BMR and Grapefruit cuts both feed heavily.... this mix was not enough to keep them from eating up their fan leaves.
I feed them with PBP, LK , small amounts of Epsom, and Molasses.

That soil mix will feed plants well... as long as they aren't heavy feeders. At least this has been my experience.

:joint:

What's up...swampdank?

Your in the right place. :rasta:

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

I'm still trying to decide if I should put 2 120mm 85cfm fans in there or three.

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

Getting some Sour Diesel tomorrow and hopefully some more Grape Ape. I fucking love Grape Ape. Way better then Sour Diesel. Ex specially in taste.

T

TheOneWill

Well still haven't finished the cab hopefully I'll get to work on it tomorrow.

dbuzz

Veteran
so how many of you guys are ready to do an early outdoor run????? it's march and my plants are basking the sun somewhere south.

gotta love a little smoke early in the year provided by mother nature.

T

TheOneWill

It's to cold hear right now. I gotta wait at least at the end of march. Supposedly it's gonna get to it's 30's tonight and tomorrow morning.

bird

yeah its cold here but i got a bunch out now. jus got them coverd with plastic keep frost off of em. some are slow from the cold others dont seem to care. oh and one male that is rather nice lookin. pics soon come
peace

BRNEYDBVR

What else do you have to do on the cab?

I'm still debating on putting some clones outdoors...

I need to take my boat and go hunt for some spots back in the swamp...

:joint:

T

TheOneWill

I got to cut out the holes for the fans and probley making some type of coolable reflector . Also need to make some doors and trying to figure out how I am gonna have a sealed but possible to have a movable tray. I'll think of something. :)

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
If you're looking for reflector stuff, I got sheets if thin aluminum from HD for ~$2, worked extremely well. Very easy to shape.

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
I used 'em as-is, just painted it flat white on one side, bent it a bit, and drilled a coupla holes for the chain.

Had to dig for a while to find a pic of it :D