What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

guineapig

Veteran
WELCOME to the first meeting of the SOUTHERN CANNABIS ALLIANCE.....

WE THE PEOPLE of the Southern Cannabis Alliance hold these truths near and dear to our Southern Souls:

that all cannabis plants deserve to grow free from seedling to senescence!

that all CITIZENS of the SOUTHERN STATES deserve to grow this majestic plant without fear of monetary fines, confiscation of property and imprisonment!

WE HOLD these truths to be SACRED and ESSENTIAL to our Southern way of
living which cherishes the NATURAL ENVIRONMENT and reject the SYNTHETIC SUBVERSION perpetrated by the POWERS THAT BE that has forced our once self-reliant brothers and sisters into utter DEPENDENCE on petrochemical fuels, medicines and cosmetics.

As a result our WATER and AIR are POISIONED by CARCINOGENS which cause cancer and respiratory diseases!

As a result our LUNGS are DESTROYED by the only available Cannabis substitute- the unholy and thoroughly contaminated CIGARETTE! Therefore WE DEMAND the right to GROW OUR OWN TOBACCO as the cigarette industry has proved incapable of producing a tobacco product free of harmful additives! In addition WE DEMAND the right to MAINTAIN ALCOHOL STILLS in the tradition of our SOUTHERN ANCESTORS who maintained the proud traditions of distilling pure and unadulterated beverages! WE RIGHTEOUSLY WILL DEFEND our rights to cultivate and create these GOD-GIVEN PLANT PRODUCTS and neither man nor government will abrogate these rights!

As a result our SOUTHERN BIRTHRIGHT, the beatiful landscape of the American South, has been stolen from us as we are reduced to an ARTIFICIAL and SYNTHETIC way of life that is only a SLOW SUICIDE for our untamed hearts and spirits!

THEREFORE WE PLEDGE that from this day forward we will form a sacred bond which links us to the SPIRIT OF THE EARTH using the holy CANNABIS plant as a bridge between the human and the divine.

THEREFORE WE PLEDGE that from this day forward we will live a more fulfilling existence with an emphasis on natural living and harmonious self-reliance as SOUTHERN PEOPLE were meant to live.

THEREFORE WE PLEDGE that from this day forward the undersigned brothers and sisters will be UNITED in the pursuit of these common goals:

TO HELP one another whenever someone requires aid or defense!

TO EDUCATE one another on the merits of a natural and independent
existence in the SOUTHERN STATES also known as the SOUTHLAND!

TO CULTIVATE the cannabis plant free in righteousness and freedom!

NO HARD DRUGS AND NO HARD TIME FOR GROWING CANNABIS!

-guineapig

:yeahthats

Last edited:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
WOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH!

Preach it mano!

Southern growers unite!

*Edit* Although, any anti-tobacco statement is likely to be cooly recieved in most southern states ;)

Last edited:
G

From what I've seen, anti-liquor sentiments aren't met with too kindly here in the South, either. There are those who just love their moonshine or Jim Beam!

Me, on the other hand, I haven't had anything alcoholic in 20+ years! It triggers migraines... :violin:

Boy, what Southern area are you from?! No liquor?! No tobacco?! How the hell are we suposed to watch NASCAR?! You must be from Kansas comin' up with a crack like that. We apreciate yer enthusiasm, but we represenitives from Kentucky & Tennessee vote to amend.

I dig the style though.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!! YEEEEEE-HAAAAWWWWW!!!

Subversive

MuSt have to say with great sorrow Virginia amends to, Camel-menthol, and Jack with Coke, and those blunt wrapps 4 me MJ.... thats 2 much of a battle to go on with out.............................. :badday:

Last edited:
G

Were you talking to me or to NiteTiger?

Actually, I currently live in Texas, but grew up in Michigan. I neither drink alcohol nor do I smoke tobacco, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a more rabid NASCAR fan than me! Just give me my Dr. Pepper & my bong and I'm happy! One of my relatives was involved in the design of Mich Int'l Speedway when it was revamped for NASCAR.

I like the new Chase format; it's more fun to watch than the old format. Go Jimmie Johnson!!! If not Jimmie, then Karl Edwards.... Tony's had his turn. I wouldn't mind seeing Rusty take it, but I think he's too far behind.

Waltrip Rules!

guineapig

Veteran
not anti-tobacco nite tiger......anti-CIGARETTES......natural tobacco is a-ok....

so should we join the "Texas Growers Unite" group or set out on our own?

i just like the texas growers' style and wish we had the solidarity that they seem to have.....we'll have to just wait and see the response....-gp

Hey GP,

Again, which southern region are you from? I haven't checked in on the Texas thread but the Kentucky/Ohio River Valley Growers thread is fairly healthy. Maybe you can suggest to the moderators that there be regional sections to the forum like there are for languages & breeders. That could be cool. This forum isn't heavilly populated so you may not find someone on it from your area.

Anyway, my reply to your first post may have been a little out of taste - I wasn't thinking clearly (high) & I was laughing pretty hard due to its comedic value. Keep up those posts though, they're apreciated.

G

the M.S.A. Marijuana States of America...in pot we trust. bring on the regional forums.")~

guineapig

Veteran
yeah Dime-Bag!!!

I have amended our Southern Bill of Rights in accordance with some peoples' comments which have caused me to reconsider some of my more hard-line views on hard alcohol......hehehehe

gp :wave:

G

THE SOUTHERN THING
(Hood / DBT)

Ain't about my pistol
Ain't about my boots
Ain't about no northern drives
Ain't about my southern roots
Ain't about my guitars, ain't about my big old amps
"It ain't rained in weeks, but the weather sure feels damp"
Ain't about excuses or alibis
Ain't about no cotton fields or cotton picking lies
Ain't about the races, the crying shame
To the fucking rich man all poor people look the same

Don't get me wrong It just ain't right
May not look strong, but I ain't afraid to fight
If you want to live another day
Stay out the way of the southern thing

Ain't about no hatred better raise a glass
It's a little about some rebels but it ain't about the past
Ain't about no foolish pride, Ain't about no flag
Hate's the only thing that my truck would want to drag

You think I'm dumb, maybe not too bright
You wonder how I sleep at night
Proud of the glory, stare down the shame
Duality of the southern thing

My Great Great Granddad had a hole in his side
He used to tell the story to the family Christmas night
Got shot at Shiloh, thought he'd die alone
From a Yankee bullet, less than thirty miles from home
Ain't no plantations in my family tree
Did NOT believe in slavery, thought that all men should be free
"But, who are these soldiers marching through my land?"
His bride could hear the cannons and she worried about her man

I heard the story as it was passed down
About guts and glory and Rebel stands
Four generations, a whole lot has changed
Robert E. Lee
Martin Luther King
We've come a long way rising from the flame
Stay out the way of the southern thing

G

3724here_s_to_beer-thumb.jpg

R.I.P!
This one goes out to you :friends:

StayHigh149

Co-signing GP's original post!!!!! The South will rise again & when I say that, what I specifically mean is.........The original battles were fought becuase the federal gov't overstepped it's bounds & began to infringe on States rights, not because of the reasons that alot of folks think the war was fought over. Even today, the federal gov't continues to deterioriate the states rights. I throughly love our country but I do not trust our gov't!!!!!! Did y'all know that there is actually talk in the Louisana gov't about succeeding from the USA? Interesting, huh? Again, don't get it twisted...I love this country but the federal gov't sucks mangy, wet, rotten, hemroidal possum ass!

As for cigs, dayum I wish I could just give them up cuz I absolutly hate them!

As a parting shot, States rights are not dead & neither is Overgrow!!! I will do my part to overgrow all this red clay that I am surrounded by!!!!!

P.S. Did y'all see the story about the reporters that went to the Duluth Ga police station to do a story & they stumbled on 12 marijuana plants growing in a planter by a door at the police station? LoL, hopefuly all police will realize that they can't beat us....so they might as well join us!

Latest posts

Latest posts