What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

Sorry no good at that stuff but it looks like a great smoke wish i had a nug of it right now. Just load the pictures un-rotated. just found out i think, press CTRL-RIGHTARROW and the program rotates the pics for you (only in memory at that point).

wspman

Thanks toker, I struggle with this tech stuff. I'm here to tell ya, it's not easy takin pics under HPS light but I'm learning. This pic was sour apple big bang. Strong sour apple smell. Still couple weeks from being ripe.

Peace

wspman

Thanks randude, I have rotated the pic several times and it always uploads sideways. I'm not a very happy camper. It may be something with the proxy server, it took me forever to find one that would let me upload pics at all.

Peace

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I've been lurking on this thread reading here and there, and I must say some people discuss matters a little to close to home for my comfort level. But I certainly am a Southern Gent.

It seems there are a lot of people from GA and LA, and not much in between. I used to work for a company out of Louisiana and I thought the humidity was bad here, OMG, I don't see how insects fly in that stuff.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Howdy Southern brothers and sisters.Yeah our threads been a little slow.

I"ve been spendng alot of time outdoors. Just jumping through threads
when i have time.

I'm glad temps are getting a little cooler.

PeaceINH

purpdaddy

Whats up sll..LA here..NOT L.A. I grow DWC..Bubbleponics unit from StealthHydro,
400w HID..New to this forum,was purpdaddy at rollitup.org but theres MODS that are assholes and like to give infractions,close help threads for no reason..
Anyone else growing DWC?

wspman

Whats up sll..LA here..NOT L.A. I grow DWC..Bubbleponics unit from StealthHydro,
400w HID..New to this forum,was purpdaddy at rollitup.org but theres MODS that are assholes and like to give infractions,close help threads for no reason..
Anyone else growing DWC?

What up, purpdaddy?

Glad you found us, the peps here are super nice. I think you'll like it. Don't know much about the DWC but always have an interest in learning new things.
Welcome aboard!

wsp

dbuzz

Veteran
oh hay, i used to post here...like a year ago. :D

just fighting the excessive rainfall for the last two weeks, outdoor ladies get sheltered anytime rain comes in. hopefully the max humidity doesn't ruin my shit. 5 more days of bad weather and we're gonna see some sunshine of life! :woohoo:

wspman

Ya'll want to see some real southern homegrown? Just posted some new pics in my album of sssdh. (supersilversourdieselhaze) Check um out!

wsp

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
I walked outside this morning and had to look back to make sure i hadnt walked through some new time and space travel machine.. I for one am glad its almost cold again... being a native Californian my blood is not liking this humidity one bit...

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
HELL YES soulfly!!!!

They fk'n rock it bro.

Metal,, Metal ,,,more fk'n METAL

Been a headbanger my whole life man,

All the kids around look at me funny like"Look at that old guy rocking out" Hell Yeah

K+ Bro

PeaceINH