What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Yeah man....I'm gonna hang a few of them around at various heights. I dunno if this is a silly question or not...or if it even should go in this forum....but, lets say I started up about 10 from seed now and kept them in veg until April...would that be too long of a veg before moving them outside for the remainder of the year or should I try and start them around late Jan or early Feb?

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
dubwise; depends on your latitude, if you have a big plant thats been vegging under 18/6 and you put it outside under 13/9, its going to start blooming, bad news. I'd recommend planting them outside around peak daylight hours or a month before, if you have a big vegged plant. You can plant seedlings earlier in the season and they will notice the increasing daylight hours and not bloom. I'd guess crack you beans in mid march and plant them in mid may and veg them under the same light schedule as it will be in mid may at your latitude.

johnny; I hate it for ya man, it sucks. When a cop loses a charge, its a big deal, he loses credibility with the judge and his co-workers. I've heard that if they lose 3 charges in court they lose their job.

wspman

Willie

Willie

I just scored Willie Nelson tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea, I prefer widespread panic but Willie is MJ's best friend and I'm gonna support that:) Between the cops and the irs, he may need the money:) Smokin' Texas style

wsp

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
what's going on jd? Welcome. You're in a beautiful spot up there. Can't wait to get back.
wspman, i saw willie a long time ago and it was great! Enjoy!

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Hey juniper, not too much activity on this thread, the florida growers thread gets all the attention. I wish this one was more active, but regional threads do have the potential to attract the wrong kind of attention.

daves4usc

representin the coast of SC!! woot woot... oh and what we do to keep deer out our plots round here is piss on rags and put them on the top of a flipped over 5 gallon bucket. Piss works great!!! Even better if you save it in a jar and let it sit in the sun for a couple weeks. I know thats gross but it works. As for our fields of corn, beans, melon ect ect we get an out of season deer permit and shoot em... you gotta be able to proove you are growing for commercial use... farmers markets count as commercial use.

Dubwise... I start inside in Feb. and put out in end march or beginning of april. Its warm enough by then for me round here. Ive found it best to match the planting times of corn in your area and youll be all good.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
thanks dave! I'm going to give it a shot this year....I'd like to make my own squeezin's. A family friend is hooking me up with an old still he used many moons ago. Again, thanks for the information!

wishbone420

whats up everyone whats been going down in the south......me check out my site im legal at the moment.....its nice just nothing like the good ole herbs......blendguydavid cheapherbalblends.com

Latest posts

Latest posts