What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

It's best to wait until, you have gone past the AVERAGE last frost date, for your area. (if, planting in the ground?)

That's around April 20th; around here....(4/20)...420?.. what a surprise...:chin:

Believe me if you put out plants at this time up until at least may they will flower on ya. Better to wait to may 15ish to put em out so they dont have to reveg, slows growing.

T

TheOneWill

Believe me if you put out plants at this time up until at least may they will flower on ya. Better to wait to may 15ish to put em out so they dont have to reveg, slows growing.

That's why mine are growing so slow. It's been 2 weeks and they still only have they're first set of leaves.

T

TheOneWill

Would smoke with my mom but she doesn't like smoking. lol
Got her some chocolates and made her a card. :joint:

Thank God, a southerns page. I've seen a lot of faggot yank threads (PA/DE/NJ) its good to see someone representing the south like it should be. I just started my first grow with nirvana ww (2) under a 150 hps about a month into veg but I'm definitely subscribing to this thread also how ddo you become a member. C.S.A. forever

American by birth. Southerner by the grace of God. We got the chips stacked against us but we're still cranking it out. If we ever get a chance, we'll show them Cali and Canadians how its done. Now excuse me...I got a mess of catfish and grits to o eat. lol Side of greens.

hell yeah boy! those liberal queers had to get at least one thing right haha. we'll definitely do it bigger eventually. they can all blow my country balls!

wspman

Thank God, a southerns page. I've seen a lot of faggot yank threads (PA/DE/NJ) its good to see someone representing the south like it should be. I just started my first grow with nirvana ww (2) under a 150 hps about a month into veg but I'm definitely subscribing to this thread also how ddo you become a member. C.S.A. forever

Yeah, how do you become a member?

ROLL TIDE!

Lucky ass, my plan is to move there in a couple years. Mobile would be nice i've been there a couple times. orange beach is cool have you ever been to FloraBama?

Latest posts

Latest posts