What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

BRNEYDBVR

Hey Will..... What are you gonna cool that 150 hps with?
Your gonna grow in a rubbermaid container...correct?
It's gonna get fookin' hot in there.
Use more ventilation than you need and there shouldn't be any issues.

Better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. :D

T

TheOneWill

Building a box around the hydro system with plywood.
24L x 16W x 6H inches.
Not using the Rubbermaid tub. Kinda scrapped that idea.

I got an 85cfm fan to cool the light.

G

GDS StonerBoy

We should have some type of clone trade sometime. :D

Yeah maybe if we could get some guys from the SCA to log there grows here in the forum. Hell i have no problem sharing with the community especially with the south, thats my goal. I got hooked up by a very good friend and wouldnt mind sharing the love.

After i establish mothers of these i'll do a small sog grow just to see which strains i want to keep and the less than great performers are out the door, gotta make room for the OG's. Decided to run the chems first though to see what all the hooplah is about.

rafe

Sharing

Sharing

So far I have found the people from all over this world are willing to share the finest of their beans with people. I personally have been gifted from Italy,England, France, Denmark, CA, and WA. Now the sharing of clones would be great that is something I would like to see. I have never gotten a clone or have any idea how they ship them. I think we should share or trichs too!!heehee. Anyway you southern boys and girls. Spring is coming so find you a place to plant some tomato plants and then plant small strains of pot between them. It is excellent cover. I had some rather large tomato plants and rather large pot plants growing out in the open and no one ever saw them. Those Lowryder plants would be good to space out around the house. In between a shrub or in the flower garden. I start my tomatoes inside under my veg light and have big plants to put out at the beginning of summer. The tomato smell is also a good masking odor. Anyway nice to meet you all. Hello from the BlueGrass State

G

GDS StonerBoy

I have some ak47xlowrider but i havent grown them yet. I had a plan to sprout them and do an open pollenation with them for a couple hundred seeds then do a large outdoors with them. I havent grown any of the lowryder strains, how's the yield on them?

T

TheOneWill

I have some ak47xlowrider but i havent grown them yet. I had a plan to sprout them and do an open pollenation with them for a couple hundred seeds then do a large outdoors with them. I havent grown any of the lowryder strains, how's the yield on them?

I don't know I'm been wanting those beans also but they have been just out of stock forever.

G

GDS StonerBoy

I have a buddy that just recently got a BOG's Bubbilicious cut but it didnt survive the trip. He should be getting a replacement sometime soon and after he runs it, i'll grab a cut if it smokes and grows well.

T

TheOneWill

I grew out the Bubbilicious. It wasn't all that bad. Really fluffy because of the temps.

I'm tired of growing for 6 months and only get 2 zips.
Thats why I wanna start the lowryder where I can stagger the plants.
Takes 3months total
3weeks veg
5weeks flower
1 month cure
now I don't know the weight i could get off these things.
I'm guessing if i can dial my cab in correctly 14-28gs per plant.
Start 2 plants each month. Average to about a zip in a half per month.

G

GDS StonerBoy

I grew out the Bubbilicious. It wasn't all that bad. Really fluffy because of the temps.

I'm tired of growing for 6 months and only get 2 zips.
Thats why I wanna start the lowryder where I can stagger the plants.
Takes 3months total
3weeks veg
5weeks flower
1 month cure
now I don't know the weight i could get off these things.
I'm guessing if i can dial my cab in correctly 14-28gs per plant.
Start 2 plants each month. Average to about a zip in a half per month.

Dude why dont you take cuts? 6 months and only 2 zips is bad bro! Take you a couple of cuts and do a small sog in coco and i can promise you double that in 2 months! Coco yields well and is super easy to manage. Even the LR's would yield more than that in coco in a shorter time. Give the coco a shot with canna nutes simple and easy.

T

TheOneWill

First off I got to get a clone.
Second got to let it veg
third got to let flower
I don't wanna do a big sog.
I want a bunch of small plants where I can stagger the flowering schedule so I get a certain per month.
then when I dial it in maybe every week.

G

GDS StonerBoy

If i offended you, i truly didnt mean to. I'm not telling you to do a big sog but if you want a harvest every week take cuts and place 1 into every two weeks until you have enough to put one into flowering every week. No veg straight into 12/12 that should be 8-10 plants in flowering at one time and they'll be one coming out and one going in every week. I'm no pro and dont claim to be but i'm pretty sure that you could obtain 3-10 grams per plant every week.

Now i understand you dont have any cuts atm but i'm just saying when you do, that would be an really good route to take and you'll know what your getting everytime. LR's are good route strain to use if your looking to make hundreds of seeds and doing an massive outdoor grow but honestly you could get way better strains for the same price of the LR.

T

TheOneWill

Nah you didn't offend me. :joint: I just wanna make a bunch of lowryders because there easy to maintain. Plus less space.

Also I really don't wanna order a bunch a seeds again.( I got a bunch already)
Now if it came to where we had meets where we could trade clones then I wouldn't mind going that route. The problem is taking care of the moms and having a place to store them and the clones to flower.
Plus don't you need to root the clones before you put them straight to flower?

I like indica dom plants though. :D

G

GDS StonerBoy

I'm about to begin a picture log here in a week when my appalachia roots. The rest are ready to take off but im just waiting for one clone to finish rooting. My Current run will be Arc. TW, UkCheese, SourChunk,SwtDiesel,ChemD,Thewhite,Sr71PK and Appalachia 6.

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
anybody down south ready for some warmth? i want to throw a few starts out side this year and see how they do, but damn this cold wet crappy weather! I've got spring fever like crazy!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts