What's new

Southern Cannabis Alliance (SCA manifesto)

I go to LA almost every year for vacation. Orange Beach. I love it to death. Unfortunately I no longer live in 'Bama but another southern state further north and to the east. I still have a lot of family in Mobile. Saraland actually. But the Bama blood still runs deep.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Welcome to the CSA,,,,, WT peace

Got some family in Mobile myself, Don't get down that way to much anymore.

Peace
INH

I N Hail

Veteran
Cool man ,Good karma to you man,
We did some Boar hunting there many yr's ago
But haven;t been able to travel in a long time so
i only see them ( MY kin )when they get by here.

INH

Just the opposite for me, I N. It's only when I go down there do I see mine. And they're richer than me. lol But since we're all getting old now, it's all cool. I am the one that moved away though.
My cousin has a spot in the Gulf gps'd. It's where my glasses flew off my face while we were racing the next rig to fish.

I N Hail

Veteran
@,,VT,, I would love to get back down there is such a nice area.
Just cant travel anymore,(Health)

@ TT ,,Well I've been growing taller since i was born, but has i get older i'm getting wider too :noway:

BRNEYDBVR

big bama fan, Sabans my boy

Yeah? I'm real sorry bout that...lmfao!!!....you can have that no good piece of shit, nick saban.

bama fans always like to talk smack about how great they are....
Well, lets look at last year's football season.

bama went 10-2 and didn't even win the SEC conference championship!!!!

LOL!!! PATHETIC...what a joke.

Oh.....wait a minute.....nevermind, bama doesn't have any checks in the win column because of those GENIUS players that decided to help out their friends with the free textbooks.....HA HA.....once again......what a joke. It takes some real winners to pull some shit like that.

When was the last time bama won a national championship in anything?
Prolly when Bear Bryant was coach.....but I don't think anytime recently.

Now.....when you talk about LSU....it's a whole different story.

NATIONAL CHAMPIONS IN FOOTBALL 2003 and 2007.
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS IN BASEBALL 2000 and 2009. (Had several more in the 90's)

SEC is definately the toughest conference in football.....no doubt about it.

But I do believe LSU is being picked #1 for this year.....can't wait to see how it plays out.

Just a shame that bama won't have a shot at it.....ha ha....lol....no not really....it's not a shame.....I lied.......bama sucks.

If you can't tell......I bleed purple and gold......GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Edit: Glad to see that this thread is popping up more lately.....really cool.

sorry when you win 12 national championships come talk to me. how many has lsu won. BAMA is the premiere football club in the southwes conf. Also what was that score last year didn't oh yeah we won! We also last year started the least amount of seniors in the ncaa so bow to the twelve rings bitch!

and try 97 yeah its been awhile but what yall have won 3 total three to 12. you tell me whose better!!!! BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAA

wspman

wspman, big bama fan even though my screen name says otherwise its kinda misleading haha. Sabans my boy and i absolutely hate Fulmers fat ass.

Same here toker, swimming in a sea of orange and white. It's enough to make ya sick:) I love the tide but don't miss the state one bit. You might want to stay in TN, bama has mandatory minimums , one plant is 5 years. No Deals, no plea bargin, you're fu*ked!
I might move to Cali, but I can't speak spanish

Roll Tide!